Sign in to follow this  
LordHorusNL

Star Wars X-34 Landspeeder

looking fantastic! Cant wait to see it finished smile_o.gif

Work is going slower than i thought because of this damn heat.

*gets idea you're living in the netherlands* wow_o.gif

Say, are you planning to finnish the stuff that was already semi-done ? or will you be starting on complete new projects too? smile_o.gif

nice pics you have there Horus, looking sweet.

Star Wars mod could really use your help now, cos one member has left and another is thinking of leaving... sad_o.gif

even freelancing for the mod would be a great help allready

het warme weer is nu wel verleden tijd man, kut regen...

^that is called dutch nener.gif

Hehe i'm not saying i didn't get some inspiration from playing SWG, but like Nephilim said, pretty much al this stuff pre- dates the release of SWG.

These are like the 5'th set of textures i produced for these addon, but textures always seem to look like crap in OFP confused_o.gif

Some? If I didnt know that was OFP I would say you were rebuilding SWG. All thoes pictures you showed look just like the pre-release screens from SWG. (Which came out years before the game btw). Not in terms of the models being from SWG... but in the sence that you used them as a road map to makeing the objects. As a two year SWG it is ovious thoes are not models from the game... just simply very good looking copies. Don't get me wrong at all... I think useing SWG as your inspiration is a great thing. Tho I hope you use thoes objects to build the towns on Tat better then the SWG devs did wink_o.gif

For thoes who have never seen the SWG screenshots that I, and others have refered to go here. Flip through the pages at the bottom.

SWG Pre Release Screens

horus what about the atst? are you going to finish it?

and if not, please donate it to us! smile_o.gif