Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR US Navy SEALs Beta 0.5 Released

All we need now are a driver and pilot, humvees and a blackhawk all done by laser to ensure top quality, top levels of intergration with each other, and ease of use in the editor biggrin_o.gif

All we need now are a driver and pilot, humvees and a blackhawk all done by laser to ensure top quality, top levels of intergration with each other, and ease of use in the editor biggrin_o.gif

Or you could look around the community and notice that all these have been done to a very high quality.

I agree...we definitely don't need more humvees and blackhawks. Plus SEALs don't fly in blackhawks..they fly in Seahawks which have already been done extremely well by Extraction. We also already have a very nice USMC UH-1N used sometimes by Navy SEALs as well as a ok looking CH-53, however that one could use some updating and a version with a door gunner...

As for Humvees, we already we got tons of Humvees in many different weapon/cargo configurations and in both woodland and desert cammo patterns.

Now one thing that would be nice is a CH-46 Sea Knight helicopter addon. However I would NOT expect such an addon be part of a SEAL pack. Its just something that I hope other addon makers are working on. There was one being done by an old USMC mod, but I think they disbanded and the dude working on it I believe got pissed off in some thread and said he was going to keep it for himself and not release it.

Hopefully he'll either change his mind or someone else will make one.

But back to these SEALs really they only need very minor things like IR beacons, maybe some custom voices FX, and perhaps also slightly higher torso armor levels to reflect body armor.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

WHat we need are some SPECOPS C-130's, like the MC-130's and MH-130's. Thats atually the prime SOCOM airborne insertion platform. My brother is a crew chief and flight mechanic on AFSOC '130's, and used to fly out of RAF Mildenhall delivering shooters to the ME, and SW Asia. They just throw SEAL's and similar right off the ramp with all their gear, including inflatable boats, land vehicles, and supplies.

The operators usually get picked up by helo. The -130's do have the ability to land on unprepared landing strips, take on men and gear, and take off again, but, this is typically handled by helo. Fortunately, BAS has already supplied us with an excellent selection of SOCOM helos.

Yeah, the SEAL corpsman attend advanced medical training here, at Camp Bullis, alongside AFSOC PJ's, and Army SF. They don't grow on trees.

i thought it was cool to be able to heal yourself suddenly after taking a hit or two or being healed by a fellow seal team member, but you guys are right FerretFangs , Landwarrior87

i learnet that the other day when i was playing as delta forces, wich also got the heal function and things got really messy when my dude started to heal himself in the middle of a firefight and it ended with a a few ak and rpd jam hd rounds in my head crazy_o.giftounge2.gif

would be nice with maybe a init line command to disable the heal function on some soldiers , so they can't heal themselves.

but have to heal at a bmp ambulance, medic , field hospital , whatever wink_o.gif