Sign in to follow this  
Chris Death

arabic objects

I got a idea for ya CD, what if you could make a flat almost invisble part that has a few visible bullet holes of a different sizes smile_o.gif You know some mod made like flags, or was it advertisement or something like that, i think it was the Everon Cartel mod or league who made them.

here is their forum http://waterman.conforums.com/index.cgi

and here is link for the addon i thought had a sort of style i was thinking of Ofp.info addon billboards pack

like being able to in the mission editor place out bullet holes for buildings like you ca place these flags , billboards, propaganda, advertisements on buildings.

noticed also that their website seems to be gone, only forums available confused_o.gif

Sorry for the late reply but i've been on vacation lately

and so had no chance to do smile_o.gif

@Bloodnick

Quote[/b] ]It would kick ass if you added shadows to the buildings to. I don't know much about adding shadows, but those buildings lokk frikkin' nice

Well, shadows are there, just you can't see them on my

screenshots because i've disabled object shadows in my

OFP wink_o.gif

@456820

Quote[/b] ]ive definately seen those pics before on the first page about a year ago on ofp.info very very certain

but anyway its looking good. how about adding bullet holes in some of the building to make it look more of an old worn down house ?

hmm - you've definitely seen them on first page before about

half a year ago and a second time one ore two months later tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

If you look back the other pages in this thread you'll see that

some of the textures on the houses already look worn and

bullet-prooved like - there will be a mix of new and old looking

buildings.

@Commando84

Good idea but as i already said: actually i'm very short on time

to work on this project, so once i can get back into continuing

the primary goal will be to finish the pack and then maybe adding some more details like hidden selections afterwards.

But something like this i was already thinking about too smile_o.gif

~S~ CD