Sign in to follow this  
Commando84

Laser Deltas vs RHS Troops Co-Op

Quote[/b] ]Hello all, people been asking for missions that uses addons and so i have been working on a mission remake sort of but i have changed alot in the original mission and after about a month of editing and testing and editing and testing this is the final result.

The European frontlines are on fire, the Soviets have started a massive assault but the nato forces have started to push back and reclaim some of the parts of europe that was captured by the russians. A Nato Delta force team has been inserted into Nogova to some sabotage and help the local resistance forces and extract.

Delta SF squad member or leader

1-8 players

cooperative or sp

briefing

gear selection all laser us weapons

custom sounds & music

outro but no intro

Nogova

3,49 mb

Find any bugs? is it to easy at the start? To slow to rout out the enemies? CAS or not CAS? Should there be more custom sounds? More enemies? Should i add the russian RHS weapons to the gear selection also?Layout of buildings at the airport ( end part ) to many to few, anythign missing there? Should i have the civilian building part of the airport aswell?

the building i was wondering if i should put in looks like this..

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics3/01vchod.jpg

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics3/04hala2.jpg

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics3/04hala2.jpg

Link fixed now!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Addons required

----------------------------------------------------------------

RHS motorized infantery 1.0  8,89 mb

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/RHS_RFMIPack_v1.00.rar

RHS weapon pack 1.0  19 mb

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/RHS_WeapPack_v1.00.rar

RHS GRU spetznas 1.0  10,8 mb

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/RHS_GRUPack_v1.00.rar

kegeteys resistance editor update 1.11    63,4 kb

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons/KegetysEditorAddon111.zip

Mapfact baracken addon 1.5    3,68 mb

ftp://www.gamezone.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/Baracken1_5.zip

mapfact airports objects 1.2    1,58 mb

ftp://www.gamezone.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/JOF_Objects1_2.zip

LSR US weapons pack 2.0  27 mb

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd....200.rar

LSR Us deltas 2.0  38 mb  (Deltas, rangers in desert and woodland camo + snipers in ghilie camo ect.)

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/LSR_Delta_Rangers_200.rar

JAM 2  5 mb Ofpec? or BAS made this?

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/OFPR_Addon_BAS_JAM2.zip

Lasers Delta ranger patch 336 kb

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/LSR_DeRaWp_201_Patch.rar

The Mission files

The version without Group link script

------------------------------------------------

no update made to this version yet.

The one with group link script , just remember that the group link version is more cpu heavy and may lag anythign below a 2.0 gig processor wich is what my comp has

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://rapidshare.de/files....ar.html

--------------------------------------------

To be fixed adding a DAC version. I really want to do this but i need to clear out group link script and remove alot of units from the mission. some triggers are group based so this will take some careful editing to not remove stuff that could affect the objectives tounge2.gif

i know some people will not be happy with amount of addons but don't download if you don't want to.  

Updated the mission with some of the stuff ruff wanted but i haven't fixed a new location for the AA tanks. Also was a while since i last played it and when i played it through now i think im gonna do some big overhauls like adding less weapons in the crates and stuff. c'mon everyday you see a jeep packed with Pk's, rpg's sniper rifles and aks rifles? And a couple of AA launchers.. Yeah also im going to fix up a player vs player cooperative based version where a east gru team will go out on Seal hunting while the Seals try to work their way through the objectives. I might add the OWP mi-8 for the missions choppers cause its a really nice and useful russian chopper.i also suspect the west cas doesn't work like it should. tounge2.gif

please Post some thoughts when you have tested the mission please...  smile_o.gif Like whats bad , whats good anything  tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif

its pretty good

but it lags a lot

some bugs also

like resistance saying "thank you for rescuing us" when im no where near the area

i was thinking you should use less of the rhs infantry and more jam hd east units wtih medium skill setting so it can create more firefight atmosphere and u can use more units with less lagg,

just cut down on rhs motorized infantry since its high quality and adds more lag

rhs spetsnaz and rhs russian sf are good where they are

also why is there 2 AA thats already been destroyed without me doing anything about it? and why is the extraction inside an enemy base?

clearing the city was pretty easy. I suggest add more east hd jam units insde the base and make us go insde the city to blow something or kill someone important.

also helping out the resistance was way too easy. there should be like a back up truck with infantry inside far away to counter the attack we did on it. that bit was just to easy.

overall good mission, alot of tasks which is the way i like missions.

Big Thx rufff!!! smile_o.gif

I thought nobody was ever going to reply on this tounge_o.gif

well the resistance says so after they have reached a certain trigger so i don't know what i can do about that one tounge_o.gif

yeah well , there are two versions one with less lag and one with more lag, the group link a.i scripted version lags more of course wink_o.gif

but you get out even more randomness and maybe difficulty out of the mission with that version biggrin_o.gif

One version doesn't lag at all almost and one versions lags mucho grandias for me tounge_o.gif

Yeah well, I guess i could modify some of the rhs soldiers weapons to use jam hd weapons instead of the standard rhs weapons they use.

There is a radio call that you can use and then two resistance groups will assault and destroy the AA tanks, its sort of a cheat or shortcut for players that don't want to run or drive otu to the desert and that takes away some of the more action cause of the not so many enemies in that area wink_o.gif

Yeah well the AA tanks are hidden at start and when you have rescued the prisoners they will go to a positon and hld there, then when you have cleared petrovice they will go to a farm house nearby and there they will tell you about the location of the aa tanks , or was it the convoy ambush group that tells you about the aa tanks location? crazy_o.gif

was 2 weeks since i did any editing on this mission , have just been sitting and waiting for some feedback for some time now biggrin_o.gif

Maybe i can move the AA tanks into petrovice so you will get to both take 'em out and clear the city , that can be better mabe? what do you think?

Yeah also about the convoy ambush , well it was much harder when i had on another location , but strange things happened there to often , like a truck could come driving from the road and use its lights and spott the resistance and us and the whole convoy ambush got all messed up tounge_o.gif

well i think the challenge with the convoy ambush lies in trying to be quick so the convoy doesn't get away, and if there shows up some patrols with motorized or mechanized infantery that aren't a part of the convoy that drives by and gets the attention of the players biggrin_o.gif

I have most suually failed this mission myself when i have tried to rescue prisoners or the convoy part or the extraction part tounge_o.gif

Well the extracion location is there to make it a bit more challenging and to have the player or players being able to get a "hot extraction" , don't wanna give away any spoilers here so thats it. smile_o.gif

Thx for testing the mission btw!

Hey Jblack! I have fixed the links now with a new version, should work now.

Rapid share is a bit special becasue you click free when you get to the frist page and then you scroll down to the bottom of the second page and wait for the timer to count down, and then the download link will appear smile_o.gif

ambushing the convoy for me was too easy

ill try the new mission again sometime

yeah i think the convoy is a bit easy to take down, maybe because i have played and tested it like 50 times by now tounge_o.gif

but the real thrill is to hope you don't get attacked by any bypassing ural patrols or something, especially in the group link version biggrin_o.gif

i think the reason why people are not downloading or playing it becuase you didnt give a description of whats the mission is about in the topic title

you should have put

lasers deltas and rhs units or something in the description of the topic title

i dunno i was afraid addons in the topic title would scare people off tounge_o.gif maybe i was wrong tounge_o.gif

though i did some advertisement in the rhs mods comeplete and laser delta rangers complete threads about this , well i got other new missions in the making, some are more short and some might be a bit more long time dedicated playing time biggrin_o.gif all coops though wink_o.gif

If you'd like the title changed simply PM a moderator smile_o.gif

what do you guys think if i would make a version using CJE's Desert or winter nogova? Though there aren't any laser arctic deltas or rangers so i would probably have to change 'em to say Hyk us soldiers to find some nice arctic us soldiers biggrin_o.gif

though desert wouldn't fit with my small story line cause i don't think there are any deserts in Germany so tounge_o.gif

ohh this was getting old  tounge2.gif  hey Shinbusan i will get on the job and fix the link but first i'll do some changes to the mission too  wink_o.gif  maybe some big changes to make it lag less among many things. Maybe throw in the mapfact DAC and see how it works on this  whistle.gif

Maybe got it fixed before this weekend. Got some new headphones with bas boost that needs to be tested  biggrin_o.gif

its so sweet to feel them vibrate your ears off when you hear explosions and gunfire  biggrin_o.gif

the link probably died cause nobody downloaded anything from it after 30 days or something like that.. confused_o.gif