NFL SUPER BOWL

wink.gif

hehehe

*pokes head out of bush....sticks it back in and runs*

Ahh there you are

*Fires a couple of hundred shells*

Damn missed I get you next time

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 15 2002,19:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mike no need for that, take big deep breaths and calm down, no need for name calling smile.gif

Unless I'm severely mistaken Brent was being satirical there smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well I was gonna edit it after posting it, but as soon as I posted it the forums went down for.........well over 1 hour sad.gif

Anywayz you know im joking biggrin.gif

American football is called 'football' because in the begining of the sport all you where allowed to do was use your feet on the ball. Since it was quite a oddly shaped ball to begin with and would go bouncing everywhere players eventually thought 'Forget this" and started picking it up and running with it and throwing it to each other. The name just never was changed.

I'd like to see Chicago vs. Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl, but it probably be St. Louis vs. Pittsburgh.

-=Die Alive=-

I recall making a post on this thread. What happened to it?

American Football = Good smile.gif

Soccer = Boring as hell sad.gif

Go Rams!, and to think I used to like Buffalo. wow.gif

Tyler