Sign in to follow this  
BUDULAY

SOVIET SOLDIERS TEAM

If you get permission from ORCS to use their models, let me know... I may have some stuff your interested in.

This is looking great, but you should rather ask Laser about using that model, 'cos it's Laser's work before he left from ORCS team. Just compare the basic human model to the earlier Delta/Ranger units (version 1.0 of both). He reworked them to 2.0 version. smile_o.gif

Hi all.

I do not like the fact of decompiling our works... Miss_Cleo, please do not post screenshots, made from separated models - ppl ask me, where they can d\l it. If you want, you can join a team and we will work together. Write me a PM.

We have a few texturepacks and modelpacks in MLOD, anyone can use to make his own units without asking a permission. I think, that's enough for freedom and community friendship. Here is the links:

1. Textures pack:

http://www.flashpoint.ru/newsimages/orcs/textures.rar

2. Models pack:

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/orcs/files/icp_base.rar

About Budulay: maybe you should ask before taking something? That's first. Second one - RD-54 straps on model is definitely from VBS-1. Not a my business..but.

Btw, you, Budulay, are from Nizniy Novgorod, Russia. Why you don't write me in russian?

Soon i will update infantry Kit with psp files and new, updated copyright-free models. This is completely legal, there are also some helmets\vests with marked selections. I hope we will do more.

Yes, now i see after brightening it. But VBS was a prototype. The main thing i don't like it's that those man is from Russia, but write en english, on OFP.INFO forums and here. Also he send me a PM in english against of sending me a letter by e-mail in russian.

I suspect...

Nevermind. I always suspect.

PS: There will be soviet troops from Soviet Era mod. They're a part of ORCS, and they're gonna release some soviet troops soon.

Well I dont think it's alost cause..it's just that people dont go about doing things the right way.

Ask people for permission FIRST before using their stuff.

Also, PM/email him in Russian and talk it out...thats seems to be a bit of an issue here for some reason. rock.gifwink_o.gif

Maybe Miss_Cleo wants to join ORCS or Soviet Era Mod?

It looks like he has experience in working with our models))

Hoho

We use only ICP_base (only model of soldier) and do not use any of your stuff. All stuf (helmet, RD, pouch, belt, knife etc) are made by our team. RD also was painted and made by us the prototy is picture from http://www.desant.mysteria.cz/uniformvdv/uniformvdv.htm

We do not use any your restricted parts. we just use ICP_base wich is free of copyrights. I just ask you about using weapons, you бш think, say no!

PS. Yes i am fromm Russia from Kstovo (30 km from Nizhny Novgorod) but I write in english in order not to make mistake, because I think that RHS is russian, but they Germans. So i did not know that you russians ( i am a newer in community), so i wrote in english.

Izvini esli etim obidel, konechno next time napishu na russkom, esli budet next time

Sorry for flud

RHS is international,

at the soviet units, looking good keep up the good work.

i really do not understand why you provide models free of copyrights, and make me ask you permission for using this models?

and my question was just- can we use your weapons? not stuff and parts of model , just weapon cause we dont want to make 100th AK (it is pointless).

about soldiers, we are working on RADIO- can someone tell me - is it possible to use with paratroopers r-159 and with naval r-107?

You can use any parts included in ICP_Base archive. You can use any ORCS weapons for your addons w\o decompiling em.

Thx for using our base)

Den.