Sign in to follow this  
offtime

WPS mini mod

ive made completly new textures, based on your photos Smith smile_o.gif

sol43nx.th.jpg

This looks really good, even on a tiny palmtop screen. Good job man, keep it up! smile_o.gif

This looks really good, even on a tiny palmtop screen. Good job man, keep it up! smile_o.gif

Very nice work, the new textures are near perfect smile_o.gif

on another forums ppl were teling me first that colors are desaturated too much, so now ive made those, directly from photos, and other ppl are sayng now that they were goo before and i should desaturate them again.

WTF ?

Some people are never happy it seems, especially when it comes to someone else doing most of the work. I get that crap all the time where I work.

Textures might seem to fresh right now, as if they haven't been worn for too long so that may be why they are wanting them to be a little bit more desaturated, it adds a bit of a worn/darker look.

I personally like them, then again I had little complaints of the previous textures but you can see a better change with these..

Swietna praca! It is great to see that helmet, first time in OFP I believe that has its' own model and great textures accompanying it.

I think that's progressing very nicely...some people just dont appreciate anything and I wouldnt bother wasting energy on them.

smile_o.gif

anyone knows why at flashpoint.ru and ofpbase.com there is no word about WP Soldiers mini mod but only about Operation Carrot ?

from where news posters at those sites have theyr "news" ?

sure thing, those soldiers will be also included in OC release (with slightly different, more modern equipment) but still, it is WPS work, joint project of two teams under OFPL tag.

WPS is somehow "banned" at ofp news sites ? rock.gif

Most likely it might be because Operation Carrot put it on their website, though they did write it is a cooperation between OM and WPS Mini Mod (on the OM website). Not sure about the OFPL tag but atleast I give credit to ofpbase for providing a link to this topic..

Ofp.center mostly post news about our Project, but now i'm a little bit unactive...

but i have my eye on our project biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Raptor smile_o.gif

STAR 266 donated by LWP mod

im making complet set of new textures

and thats how it looks right now:

starnew9gm.th.jpg

Nice job on the Star 266 so far, the textures do look pretty good. Glad to see LWP lent a hand smile_o.gif

Great job there. It's interesting, that there's so small interest about you work on this board...

Great job there. It's interesting, that there's so small interest about you work on this board...

not only this board wink_o.gif

star14ok.th.jpg

star22jm.th.jpg

star32is.th.jpg

Good progress on that I have to say, looks identical to pictures I was just looking at smile_o.gif

Good quality stuff! Excellent textures!

Little suggestions, though. Maybe you should move the helmet vertexes little outwards so the head would't look squeezed into it BIS style... And also are you plannig to add some tacticlal vests to your soldiers?

Once you release some stuff, I'm more than sure people will be in here discussing the addons.

I know I would.  smile_o.gif

I agree, these addons are more than noteworthy. I really like the textures you've been applying to the Star. I saw the comparison between LWP and WPS, and I have to say it is a very significant improvement.

Do you plan on adding more versions, possibly with a mounted MG (if such were used that is)? I remember seeing one with atleast a ZU-23-2 in the bed. Anyway, having seen the recent screens on OM forums could not go without praise ;)

im trying to make "something" every day, and everyday im closer to finishing all that.

@Belgerot

there will be only one version in first release, i cant work right now on other versions, im one and only member of this team tounge_o.gif

besides, this mod is mini mod from its definition wink_o.gif

star52yu.jpg