Sign in to follow this  
The-Architect

What's going on here?

I was going to make a Falklands mission next. Someone requested it so I was going to oblige. I was going to use the Malvinas mod units because when I downloaded their teaser about a year ago, they looked good. Imagine my dismay when I downloaded the pack again today to find that the units I loved, are gone!

Here are a couple of screens I took way back when.

upload_101591.jpg

upload_101579.jpg

Please tell me that I've got this wrong. Are they different units? Are they the right ones? Are they in the pack but I've missed them? What's happening?

crazy_o.gif

i belive they completley changed the brit unit textures as they were origionally made based on modern dpm instead of the 1970-80's dpm.

havent seen the new version though so im not sure :P

*edit*

but arent those the pukf troops? especially with the sa80's?

The units are MLV's old Para's. You can tell by looking at their helmets and the flag bug.

That Gazelle isn't from the MLV pack though rock.gif

The Gazelle is mine. I never released it because I couldn't find anyone to help with the config. Do you think those brit units are still knocking around somewhere?

that gazelle has got a splashing paint job on it!

Could you post another screeny maybee??? Or release it? smile_o.gif

I can't release it because it conflicts with the Malvinas one. I have to change the config but I don't know how. If anyone wants to have a look then be my guest. Just message me if you want the file. I also have two Pumas sitting here too.

upload_94065.jpg

upload_94408.jpg

Do you think those brit units are still knocking around somewhere?

I think I have the old ones lying around on my PC at home. The configs are reworked though. I'll see if I can find them when I get home from college