Sign in to follow this  
tomermoderchai

Cameraman/Reporter

Hey guys, probably already been made, but has anyone though of doing a cameraman or reporter for OFP? I know it wouldnt serve much use as a player unit, but it would really be cool if you entered a town or village that had just encountered a battle and had reporters and cameramen already on the scene. Also, Cameramen attached (optional) to squads, like running in the field with firefights etc.

Whats everyone else think

Cheers

If thats the one im thinking of, its just great. Also good for screenshot taking. smile_o.gif

It would be nice to see an actual cameraman unit, maybe even a reporter with a custom animation that would enable her/him to hold a microphone (as if speaking into it). To give them a ride it wouldn't be much to add a Media or TV textures to the sides and hood of a regular car and making an addon of that. Who knows.. That filming pack is pretty great though smile_o.gif

I wouldnt mind to be a camera man in MP-games smile_o.gif Would be interesting enough in a vietnam-scenario!

I think it would be fun for the others to see the film and some photos after the game, dont you think? (hmmm, maybe its my future role in the MP-community??)

If the unit has a very high camouflage value and made to a low priority for the enemy you could "work" but still have the risk for being shot at.

About the guys in the filming pack,they can film something or they're just for atmosphere? rock.gif I didn't understood anything from the read-me.

Would be nice to have some sort of script to make'em film some battle scenes.

They are for atmosphere, but if you play as one using fraps you can get unbelieveably clear screenshots.