Sign in to follow this  
wass24

Mass converting PAA/PAC back to .tga

I must have deleted my original textures and I need to convert about 150 paa/pac files back to tga's. Is there anything out there that can do this quickly instead of opening every one of them in TexView and saving as tga? Thanks.

Not that I know of unfortunetly.

STGN

TexView anybody? wink_o.gif

(If confused, choose Save As, 'All files *.*', then type the full file name including .tga extension)

I am not looking for TexView, as I stated above. I do not want to open over 100 files and save each one like that. I need a batch conversion from .paa/.pac to .tga.

Thanks for the link for PANTool. Don't I still have to open each texture 1 by 1 and save them, or am I not doing something right?

I am not looking for TexView, as I stated above.

Sorry didn't get that one crazy_o.gif

Concerning PaNTool, as the readme states, batch processing is planned for later versions. So I think manually converting them is the only solution for the moment sad_o.gif

try this. save your "mouse moves" and then let this tool repeat repeat repeat repeat it biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for the link for PANTool. Don't I still have to open each texture 1 by 1 and save them, or am I not doing something right?

It's still much faster than texview.

1. double click to open texture

2. press Ctrl+S

3. press enter

4. goto 1.

If you learn the right timing, you can convert dozens of textures in no time. biggrin_o.gif

Got first hand experience on that... tounge_o.gif