Sign in to follow this  
GeneralMiniMe

Modified Config Question

They don't have the addons installed, the CRC checker can only check the client byte values compared to that of the servers. If the client byte value is 0 (they don't have the addon installed) whilst the server does; then everyone without the addons will generate this message.

the server is not running BAS, and it scans for BAS clients, this allows the admins to see what mods clients are running in the back ground, BAS can cause errors so this combined will put the admin at ease, there are several other mod checks as well, the mfcti error is as stated, shows you dont have the addon

I designed those mod checks

And what if the server DOES have the addon? Sigh...your hard work Malboeuf. It was pretty straightforward to assume that the same would be applicable if the server didn't have the addon but the client did from the way I phrased my reply.

How exactly did you design these "mod checks" ? All you are doing is adding files to the filechecker.  rock.gif

And what if the server DOES have the addon? Sigh...your hard work Malboeuf. It was pretty straightforward to assume that the same would be applicable if the server didn't have the addon but the client did from the way I phrased my reply.

How exactly did you design these "mod checks" ? All you are doing is adding files to the filechecker.  rock.gif

None of the servers running these checks have BAS loaded

why would any one want a BAS file check? perhaps if they were used for league play

other then that we decided knowing what addons a client has loaded is needed

and yes we designed the layout, and the readme so the admins understand thier use, and to ensure the file checks are current and to scan the clients faster

why would any one want a BAS file check? perhaps if they were used for league play

and yes we designed the layout, and the readme so the admins understand thier use, and to ensure the file checks are current and to scan the clients faster

Why have you totally tried to change your basis of arguement from your original post?

Malboeuf I hope your penis stops working and I hope you die

Scope#DK# Flaming is not acceptable on these forums, you will be post restricted for 48hrs.

Why have you totally tried to change your basis of arguement from your original post?

this statement re-enforces my argument. you were just unaware of the server(s) status and as to why the BAS files are being scanned, since many clients dont use MOD folders for these type of addons the scan provides the admin with more data because when the server goes into breifing screen BAS clients get errors, this just confirms why

I actually would like to scan for some high RES MODs (we all ready scan for hisky) because they set off errors simular to an improperly installed super cheat, but then im notsure if the cheaters would then use it against the server by loading the high res files we would scan for as proof thier inocent. So i left these out for the mean time