Sign in to follow this  
pogingwapo

Spetsnaz GRU by starting addonmaker brat

Are you going to change the forearms? He looks a bit like Popeye at the moment.

ehm why is this still in A&M:C and not in A&M:D ?

but i have to say looks nice keep it up

It seems that it is going very well, I like the extra details you added (comm and bandana? for the machinegunner). Maybe you could make the bandana so that you could put it on or take it off?

For extra soldiers how about adding a regular version, very similar to the grenadier but without the grenade vest. I would definately like to see that.

Any chance of this helmet being worn by a few of your Spetsnaz?

http://bratishka.ru/images/album/Pokaz/Sold/aa.jpg

I know I've seen a few GRU wearing them before, wish I could find the pictures.. Anyways, great job.

May have been a wrong caption for the photo then rock.gif

May have been a wrong caption for the photo then rock.gif

There are VV MVD on pictures at the "quiz@ for Red Beret

No, I knew the soldiers in the picture I provided aren't GRU but it was the fastest reference I had to the helmet. Wish I had known that GRU doesn't wear it though sad_o.gif

It pretty rare to see GRUs with any helmets, it doesnt fit to the way they work.

I think the only ones they sometimes wear is the Kolpak, dont have a pic atm but im sure someone here does

Looking great, Brat! But I don't recall having seen those exact colours of "reed" pattern, before. The Tyen BDU is darker and the Sklon rainsuit is much bluer (looks like hell that one :P). I'm not quite sure what your guys are supposed to wear though, and it's not really a big deal since they look great anyway smile_o.gif

EDIT:

http://gallery.russiancombatgear.com/albums....zed.jpg

@Shadow NX: This is what Google gave, but I'm kinda sceptical about any usage of this in GRU...

Kolpak.jpg

Looking great, Brat! But I don't recall having seen those exact colours of "reed" pattern, before. The Tyen BDU is darker and the Sklon rainsuit is much bluer (looks like hell that one :P). I'm not quite sure what your guys are supposed to wear though, and it's not really a big deal since they look great anyway smile_o.gif

want that i will do more darker camo?

EDIT:

http://gallery.russiancombatgear.com/albums....zed.jpg

@Shadow NX: This is what Google gave, but I'm kinda sceptical about any usage of this in GRU...

[ig]http://www.geocities.com/kaganate/helmDB/Kolpak.jpg[/img]

This may fit better

Kolpak-2.jpg

@Brat

I suggest you tone the cammo a lil bit down and darken them a tiny bit.

Atm its realyl a bit too colourfull

Looks like a MICH with a very thick helmet cover. Much nicer than my helmet, indeed! smile_o.gif Well, brat, not necessarily darker but especially the brown fields should be more blackish. If you understand what I mean. But that's only what I think. And Shadow, apparently.

A suggestion how it would look better.

The brown/lila parts were darkened a lot, then the contrast was lowered to make it look used.

3popeye.jpg

How's it going Brat? Just keeping the thread alive... Bump or something wink_o.gif .

everything good smile_o.gif

now I dont have much time for addons but i am working ;) on them.

Shadow NX remove image tags when quoting please (same as I asked you 6 days ago) smile_o.gif

Bump. Only wanna keep this thread alive. smile_o.gif

I you feel artistic you maybe wanna try making the urban reed camoflage. Shouldn't be too hard just changing the colours in photoshop. But I shouldn't say anything about easy as I haven't got any real experience in modding...

Cheers!