Sign in to follow this  
ncpiment

Boiling Point: Road to Hell

I've come to realize something. If this is an MMORPG (like the title suggests) then the graphics look superb.

Guest Ti0n3r

Boiling Point: Road to Hell... that game is going to be worthless... at least if we expect it to be something like OFP

Its not an MMORPG, its going to be kind of like Dues Ex, a big sprawling first person rpg with a branching storyline, and cars. I think it'll probably be pretty good, its not supposed to be anything like OFP.

IGN put some stuff up recently that changed my opinion, I read about a few months ago and thought it looked crappy, but the pictures are way better now, it wouldn't kill them to put a little more time into the weapons though, they only look so so.

wow its an mmo? If its an online mmo maybe it won't be so bad playing with thousands of other players smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Orson: When a new game is in development , screenshots and trailers are the norm . So far nothing has been shown of Ofp2 , are BIS that confident that they can take a game to full development without showing anything ? Do they expect to create a market on the day of release ? The only reason i can see why the are not showing is because atm it simply isnt up to our massivly high expectations

Hehe...have u seen the latest developements by addonmakers and scripters here? They are not full time staff, or paid and yet had taken ofp1 where none has gone before. Its real and u can see the results, play with it. Now, do u think that BIS, the brains and developers behind all these, with its full time paid staff had been sitting around and doing nothing?...what we can do, they will be able to do much better because they have acess to the hard coded engine...its not blind faith..but based on current facts and logical extrapolation...get ready to be astounded.

Boiling Point: Road to Hell... that game is going to be worthless... at least if we expect it to be something like OFP

that's like comparing GTAIII to OFP crazy_o.gif