Sign in to follow this  
Blake

Dangerous Waters

Have you heard about this ultra-realistic naval simulation?

It allows you to control 688i,Seawolf,Akula I-II and Kilo-class submarines, Frigate Oliver Hazard Perry, P-3 Orion ASW aircraft, SH-60 ASW helicopter. And in multiplayer each platform can be manned by several other players. Definately one of the most promising sims in years. It's just gone gold and Battlefront.com is accepting pre-orders. Sadly, it's only sold on-line at the battlefron website so don't expect to see it in shops. Sequel to Sub Command and 688i Hunter/Killer.

Homepage: http://www.battlefront.com/products/dw/index.html

And some shots:

perry.jpg

seawolf.jpg

sonar.jpg

C'mon I did a search. Such an ancient thread anyway.... ghostface.gif

that looks promising... smile_o.gif

/edit: 55$ biggrin_o.gif that's even better with the strong € unclesam.gif

I've just had a look at the videos and all I can say is- oh please... spare me!!!

I hope this pleases the ultra-realism buffs but, in terms of visuals, the sky looks hardly better than what we (in OFP) have in TCM, and Extraction's Seahawks look a lot nicer than those from there, too!!! biggrin_o.gif

Hmmm... we already have a Kilo class sub with torpedos from Col. Klink, the Everon Cartel and CoC... and... didn't MSpencer have a Oliver Hazard Perry model stashed away somewhere? Then we'd only need Hawk to do us a nice Orion, and some more subs from ECL, and Ghost to make a Ka-25 or Ka-27 to land on a Krivak... and voilŕ... we'd have something looking better... except the sea itself, lol... tounge_o.gif