Sign in to follow this  
ghad121

S.T.A.R.S

iv just been watching Resident Evil 2 and i was wanted to make some ofo those stars ppl and some other of those cool troops. I know i dont have to worry about zombies cause ive seen lots of zombie addons and these troops will be umberala corp troops what u think

Quote[/b] ] i was wanted to make some ofo those stars ppl

Ok, but are "you" going to make them or are you going to ask people to make it for you?

I'm just curious because usually it's the 2nd one. wink_o.gif

i knew i forgot somthing can some ppl get me some pics of the Troops out of the movie

i knew i forgot somthing can some ppl get me some pics of the Troops out of the movie

I would if my damn DVD playing program let me take pictures sad_o.gif .

Man it would be awsome if someone would make some STARS guys. I have been hopeing for an RE mod for a while now since the old one died, but just even a couple addons would be sweet. Someone was working on some Umbrella SF guys a while back (he called them STARS guys even tho the were really Umbrella soldiers) but i dont believe they were ever released.

I got a little mabitius and did a google image search and found this...

STARS

It suppose to be the guy from the beggining of the movie who Nemises kills. Now Im not too sure if thats the real guy or thats just someone who made that but its fairly close to what it should look like. I think its just missing the STARS patch on the sholder if im not mistaken smile_o.gif