Sign in to follow this  
Vorty

WGL Airbase Assault Coop Trainer

A WGL Addon MP Coop for 12 Players (west) to Recapture an Airbase in the West of Sarugao Island. It is a mission to enable fun, so respawn base is active....the problem is that your base is on an island that is quite a way away, so dying means either a wait for pickup, or bringing forward another vehicle.

Players: 12 West incl.

1x 5 Man Mortar and Command Team

1x A10 Pilot

1x 2Man Ah-64 Pilot team

2x 2Man USAF Combat Controllers

Vehicles (Respawn active):

A-10 with modified loadout of 4x GAU12's, 4x AGM65s

AH-64

OH-50 (.50 Cal)

CH-47 (carries Stores and Provisions)

Island: Sarugao

Specials: West Base Respawn

Addons: OFP-R V1.96 required

Sarugao Island

WGL Addon (www.wglcti.com)

Capt Moores C-130 (www.opflashpoint.org aircraft addons section)

Kegetys editor addon

Mission requires the team to destroy 4x SA-13 positions, and then neutralise Soviet defences at their Eastern Airbase, to anable a C-130 to Land and thereby reinfoce the captured base and win the mission.

It has been designed to encourage use of Laser Designators and the A-10's Paveway bombs, however can be completed purely with AT weapons....providing you transfer enough stores.

Mission critical is landing the C130 on the soviet airfeild.

Should give a team of guys about an hour of fun. I am developing this into a restricted vehicle and respawn mission for a challenge. Vehicles ONLY respawn if detroyed...so dont park and hope theylly come back to base!

Thanks to Doolittle, General Barron, GPA, OFPEC, and WTE for their inputs into creating this mission. It could use a nice end Cutscene, but it has taken about 3 months of my time and Im pretty spent, yet happy with the outcome.

DOWNLOAD MISSION HERE

sounds like a fun mission, just have to dl the wgl mod,

next lan i'll get my friends to play this. smile_o.gif

whats the adress to the WGL site so i can download it?

when i try a link i found on google to it it can't show the page or something tounge_o.gif

Of course it wont compare to your work bn880, but we have never heard of BECH (Bastige Everon Capture & Hold) before, so I started something from scratch.

We are getting BECH in the coming weeks. Perhaps you could convert it to Sarugao, add the C130 and Im sure our players would be more than happy. Your AI is superior to whats in this, but this gives some fun until you can create a BSCH wink_o.gif

On a personal note, thanks for all the Bastige Island maps. We play them extensively, I guess our only problem is time, and 3 hours is the upper limit of our teams endurance.

Heh, no problem! Isn't it great to have a mission test your limits. biggrin_o.gif