Sign in to follow this  
vilas

my island and t-80

Quote[/b] ]Effectively some losers that are on other threads bitching for full new T80s model from scratch, cause they are seeing a few T72s being made. Pretty much they are going to turn their noses up reguardless, cause they want a new model period.

This is why the addon community in my opinion is going down the tubes.

To all men unhappy with addons :

Like my grandmother used to say :

It's not because you don't like something that it would necessary be "shit".

To Vilas : I have some great admiration for addons makers because they do something great! And I have a lot of projects with your addons (especially civilian cars) to increase "realism" in my future campaigns.

Regards,

-renaud- wink_o.gif

this is a small preview of upcoming missions,

3 demo missions (sorry but now in polish languagage ) island polska and my addons needed...

-dresiki.pbo (hoolies in sports wear)>>> first mission, on the south of city group of armed bandits has hijacked truck with expensive electronics, group of AT Police has to destroy bandits, player leads group of 4 policeman, by the radio You can call ambulance...

-poscig.pbo i poscig part two (poscig imeans persiut in polish language) >>>group of bandits has attacked police transport of prisioner, there was two groups of bandits, one escaped with boss, other escaped to north, they killed two policeman and recaptured prisoner, boss of gang, police is seeking them:

first mission - road police is seeking for silver VW GOLF, you have two bandits to kill,

second mission - you are on shooting excersize, take pistol and destroy two targets , after alarm take a SMG from box near to building, special unit has information that 3 of bandits are hiding in thier houses on east of city, weln known as "praga"... you have to seek apartment by apartment , there is a group of police with you, but onlu you can go and seek in all flats... 3 people to kill..

i hope there is no bigger bugs in thishttp://vilas.e-vro.org/ftp/police.rar

Hi, Vilas. Thank you for releasing this missions. I´ve got a question on an error message saying the addon "Vilasgroups" is missing. Did you used nonreleased addons in that mission?

vilasgroups is vilasupdate file

and i released in this file improved model of T80

it has new things more and its more real in few details to real tank...

i changed front of tank a little and back of tank, in place of PKT i gave NSVT , thats all

t80p4.jpg

t80p3.jpg

t80p2.jpg

t80p1.jpg