Sign in to follow this  
BoweryBaker

I hate thieves: a true story

A simple test in modern strategy. Ready? Here goes. Theres this cat in my neighborhood beating people up, specifically my friends. Just the black ones though, and he's white. He raps and everything so he's a snake. I'm at the mall one day and come across this enyce jogging suit. I think it'd suit me as a fighting suit. So I buy it at the ninety dollar price tag. I think it was. I had the money so I did it. Then I went hunting. No sign. Came home my brother is giving me flack on some imaginary psychotic ....stuff. I'm like go away, shut up, we got a kitchen and a living room for him to go away to but he wants to bug me in the computer room about conspiracies towards his life n all this crap. I told him the keys to figuring that crap out, im not his fighter. So he gets frustrated and I stand up and say go away I'm sick of hearing you. He sits at the kitchen table i walk away. He continues again, I'm like returning like leave me alone. Its night time and i had no money left, no friends house to go. I really was into the research I was doing too. I had to repetitively return and tell him shut up, from the other room, so i began to walk over and shake his head as an intimidation move. He said "don't do that again." I wasn't intimidated. After a few rounds of daring and shaking he shot up from his seat and lunged at me and i gave him a blow to the chest. He stood shocked for a few seconds and I stood angry. Then he walked off like a little baby to go run to the neighbor. This is my older brother , long story short the cops come get me and im in a mental institution with my fighting suit on. Some guy gets all weird on me, then im sent to another. They very trickily suggest to me to remove my suit, like, "you don't want to wear that here, so we have scrubs for you" which were optional but they didn't present it that way. I leave the hospital days later and they can't come up with the suit. The city was Mesa Arizona, the hospital was Desert Vista. What's my next move for all you tacticians out there?

You're here under amnesty, ie you should be watching your behaviour on the forums very closely, you've just been PR'd for 24 hours for spamming, one more thread like this and that will be a 1 week PR and another warning level.