Sign in to follow this  
Sepe

The invasion of the ghosts?

I just started Invasion 44 normally, and made a quick mission. I go play it, and what do I see? Hum, some flying MP40's... What the heck is going on? This seems to happen with some modfolders, and the default weapons don't show up at all... And also, sometimes roads seem to have disappeared? Why could this happen? I don't think I have too much addons or anything.

Here's a pic of a flying M1:

http://www.boomspeed.com/sebytania/Ghost.JPG

ghosties.jpg

I get an error trying to view your pic.

The first thing that comes to mind is a faulty addon. Search The FAQ for "flying bmps" for an old classic example.

I don't think it's because of that. The problem ain't really because of an unit becoming another, like in your example, as the unit still stays there. His shadow is there, and actually, HE is there, but he's just invisible. I can kill him etc. but the only problem is that i simply cannot see him. Or is it a new kind of a camouflage? wink_o.gif

EDIT: Got it! it was not because of an addon, but by searching your site for "invisible" i found the solution. I had to alt+tab and then, all units became visible! Thanks Avon!

Happened to me too and changing Color Quality in Windows and OFP from 16 to 32 bit solved it.