Sign in to follow this  
reeko

SCUD missle launchers

How do I use SCUD missle launchers? I know you get into the driver seat, and then you can launch it, but my question is how do I get it to detonate where I want it to?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 11 2002,21:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You can find a SCUD launcher script here.<span id='postcolor'>

That link doesn't work, I too want to know how that SCUD launcher works. Someone?

It still doesn't work, still 404. So could anyone please tell me how to use SCUD launchers?

Works fine for me.........

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Scud Launch/Trajectory Scripts

by DutchBoY

A set of scripts to simulate a complete scud strike, from launch to impact. Includes 'scud-cam' (camera attached to the missile). Check out the example mission to learn how to best use these scripts.

From the author:

This Script REQUIRES gunslingers objects addon.

How to use the example mission:

-Go to the map

-Click on "Launch Scud" on the radio

-Place marker on map to specify target

-Scud launches and detonates at target

Has "ScudCam" which can be toggled on and off

You are limited to three scuds. I did this so we wouldn't have a balance issue (when I convert this to multiplayer)

Also, the reason I used three different scud objects, is so the scud would stay at the target, smoldering after impact.

Thanks to:

snYpir for the user marker detection script.

Gunslinger for the unofficial addons.

Many unknown script authors.

If you have advanced questions, email me at dutchboy@torinsegstro.com

Enjoy!

download the example mission.<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Works fine for me.........<span id='postcolor'>

Does www.operationflashpoint.cz also work for you, or is it just me again? sad.gif Have they changed the url?

Oh, and thanks for the text. smile.gif

Seems that one isn't just you, doesn't work for me either smile.gif

EDIT: LOL no sooner have I said that and it starts working again smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 13 2002,17:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">EDIT: LOL no sooner have I said that and it starts working again smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

sad.gif It still doesn't work for me. All I get is the title on the window - "www.OPERATIONFLASHPOINT.cz". Darn.

Just checked again and it's working fine for me, for those who're having probs with it may be worthwhile using a proxy smile.gif

They've been ok for the last 1-2 hours or so, before that they went down as usual smile.gif

The first post I made when I came back was at around 4pm so they've been up and stable for 2.5 hours now smile.gif

Perhaps your ISP usese invisible cache servers like NTL does to save money? If so and they're playing up use a proxy, just make sure it's not a port 80 proxy as that wouldn't avoid the cache smile.gif

I don't think they're using cache servers, my connection sometimes just stops working.