Sign in to follow this  
Col Rambo SBS

Ok, what am I doing wrong here...........

I am trying to do this:-

A trigger is activated when the enamy detect the player. This trigger instructs a second enemy unit to come to the position of the player to support the first enemy unit.

I have in the activation field something like this:-

red2 domove getpos player

Where red2 is the squad leader of the second enemy unit ( I presume the rest of his squad sould follow him )

Now when the trigger is active, the second unit sit still at the camp, including red2. they refuse to move. If I do the same command but with a Friendly unit, it works.

What am I missing here?confused.gif

Use move instead of domove. The way I understand the comref, domove only orders an individual unit to move, but move orders the entire group to move.

Yeah Reaper is right I think ... you use doMove to make a member of a squad move to a certain location (he is then actually ordered by his leader to go there ... there's yet another variant to this command ... commandMove which accompanies the command with a radio message ... or the other way around) while move just makes any unit move to that location without any squad orders being involved. Anyway, try move like Reaper said hehe smile.gif

Errrrrrr no, its 5mb due to a full custom soundtrac.

it works if I use allied units, just not the enemy forces ( except for 1 helicopter )

I had a problem like this before...

Try with this line:

units group red2 doMove getPos PLAYER

Should work if nothing else works. smile.gif

Sorry, i can't answer your question, but are you Col. Rambo *SBS* that used to play DF2?confused.gif If you are, its me XxPiNsxX =CS=. Sup man, long time. (if it is you smile.gif

Course its me, who else looks like this and can shoot this well !

not seen you in a While on DF2, dont you play any more?

LMAO........cocky as always Col. Me and the boys play in CS Redzone occaisonally. Its been pretty slow since Crow's hours at work have been changed, and we all rarely play together. And as for me....well......OFP just took it over. Most of my time is spent working on OFP projects like my group Operation-X. You can find the link at the bottom of my post. Also, i am a mission reviewer at http://www.ofpeditingcenter.com (only THE best editing site out there biggrin.gif ) And i take care of the Code Snippets page, which is for scripts that people make. So, as you can see, DF2 is not in my life too much anymore, cept when Dolomite and Garg yell at me to get my ass in the Redzone and help them kill smile.gif But, thats about it. Good to see ya man. Maybe i'll see ya hop in the Redzone one of these days. Later man.

PiNs_Da_Smoka