Sign in to follow this  
BoweryBaker

Campaign idea, before i make it

Under Operation Double 6, the U.S. gov't investigates an ally's ties to terrorism and arranges a pre war invasion under media blackout.  

Mission1.  Rescue:

A CIA spy that has infiltrated a terrorist camp gives off a distress signal.  Army Rangers respond with CIA help.  All this happens at daytime.

Mission2.  Security:  A CIA spy infiltrates a formal party to get information at a mansion.  After learning that the host of the party is allied with narco terrorists, the host tries to kill the spy.  Delta Force, waiting in the bushes, reacts to the threat and they all escape by vehicle.  All this happens at night time.

Mission3.  Interdiction:

Interdiction attempts to search vehicles on a suspicious route proves weapons smuggling thanks to Kiowa pilots locating the routes and Special Forces waiting in ambush at night.   

Mission4.  Egress:

CIA has informed the Special Forces Group (unnamed as of now but I'm considering foxhound in honor of my pal Gigan creator of Wanzer) that a list of agents operating in the area has been released.  Army Rangers have been tasked with retrieving the agents immediately from the field for evacuation off the island and reassignment.  Only spy Pierce Brosnan is located of the three.

Mission5.  Humanitarian:  

A Private organization in this corrupt nation allows the holding of those thought to be a threat to others without a fair trial.  Special Forces are assigned to destroy the building and any response personnell.  Evacuation will also commence.  Spy Halle Berry is discovered there.  No sign of the Asian spy though.  

Mission6.  Economical:

SEALs are to ambush and search several harbors and harbor towns for the missing asian spy,to allow residential and commercial access to harbors, and ease the high taxes the terrorists have put on foreign imports they guard in order to see their weapons come in.  Still no sign of the missing asian woman spy.  

Mission7.  Diplomatic:

The Capital building of the nation invaded is under fire from insurgents.  Blackhawk helicopter door gunner platforms will provide machine gun cover till the area is cleared.  Once clear a marine unit will be on the ground as security, and subsequently in capital cities and financial establishments throughout the country.  Game over...or is it?    

Now lets talk about it.

was gonna make one like that but mine is a 5 mission sp story line

my one was about a delta force unit on loan to cia

their codename being ghost team, to perform various delicate missions, with very sophisticated enemies

my one is just up to its very first mission

id really like to play yours my one is just for killing time while on holidays

pretty good i reckon

but id suggest u use green berets, force recon and seals than rangers

rangers i believe are more of shock troops, airfield stuff, light infantry support, large scale things

while green berets, seals and deltas are 6 man, 4 man, 8 man teams close unit type stuff and covert and mostly used by cia, never heard of rangers ever being used by cia

just my suggestion

Thank you for your suggestions. I won't use Rangers now.  The SEAL part of the mission I can do with the COC seals.  Thanks to hyakushiki I can do the special forces parts of the missions.  I can also do the Delta Force parts of the missions thanks largely due to Laser, but I won't now that i've changed it up.  I'd like to know, if you wanted, could you get these downloads if you wanted.  The main reason is, if you can't get the addons then whats the use?  Most of the sites I know are down.  But try to get these addons:

HYK modern us infantry 1.52 jam and laser

Combat! Humvees.

BAS blackhawks/pavehawks, the latest update of course.

This is the addon list for now.

Okay the missions you've seen are the strategic objectives of Operation double six you might say.  They're the main missions.  The missions in between will be fun too.  Those are the ones I won't mention.  I need three factions, the U.S. of course is done, I need a generic government and a generic terrorist army.  So, I've decided to go for a russian government, and to use the resistance as the terrorists that the russians are funding.  I'd do tonal government but the tonal special forces and the government fall under the same side and I don't want to do the tiresome editing to change that.  I considered edge's retextured guerillas but considering the flashpoint sites mostly don't allow access these days I'm going with the easiest option.  Addons required so far, and acquirable I might add are still the same.  I will update the list to be shorter in due time.  You can bet that the new HYK release and the combat humvees will be in the mix though.  I've gone over the idea of using the tonal set, you know the soldiers and the island objects n stuff, but not the island.  Not only would this provide me with government troops, but would also provide me with blah blah blah but it all works out just fine as it is now.  Russia owns nogova in my story.  The resistance are narco terrorists.  U.S.A. isn't allowed to interfere with russian affairs.  Are we friendly to each other yes, allies though, no.  So you can expect that if a russian patrol spots you there will be a small conflict followed by some reinforcements.  The main goal is the terrorists though.  They're flooding their drugs over into the U.S. and we can't have that.

cool

but i really prefer bas soldiers more than lasers, lasers camo look more european/russian to me and cpp body armour still weak

but i still will use them, all addons i think can be downloaded at ofpcz web site any ways, so the downloads wont be hard to find

so far the addons needed are fine

with the enemies though how bout using jam hd ammo for them and give them, medium skill

so there can be longer fire fights and more atmosphere

while u can drop them with 3 to good shots like real so operators

Okay the first mission in the operation is way different than what i had first imagined.  I popped in the special forces tape i got for free from the ARMY and then began brainstorming.  The first mission is a rescue of some civillians trying to escape a military state, which is Nogova.  I based it on what i know might happen.  Americans wouldn't be allowed to have radioes.  So I put it so that in the mission they had escaped to a radio tower on a hill to patch in and broadcast to the states a distress signal.  Once that happened, someone at the radio station called up the authorities, which in a militaristic state is the military and the military comes to investigate.  Now, when the special forces arrive thats what they have to contend with.  Then they have to extract the civillians.  There's only room for one chopper to set down up there, and its an urgent mission, so i decided that the chopper would land, the SF stay, and the civs get on and go.  Better?

Edit: What I really need to do is find a clan that will actually play it for me.

I have a copy of the briefing if anyone wants to read it:

Operation Double 6- Rescue Mission 1 You're going to approach from the northwest in an unmarked Pavehawk. Your objective is to land here at the radio tower and extract five americans. You won't be coming back with them though. Let me explain. Handheld radios and access to them is strictly forbidden so Americans aren't allowed having them here. One of the civillians knows how to patch into radio towers and knows the navy's secret coded channels. He and a few others must have snuck past security to broadcast the S.O.S. which was picked up by the NAVY. When you get there, do not let the Russian authorities see you and live to talk about it. The minute you're spotted you'll be swamped by a T80 platoon due east of your position. Operate quickly and go where you're told. There's no telling what you'll come upon when you get there. Five unarmed americans can be equaled out by just two russian guards. There could be grunts, could be spetz natz, who knows. You Green Berets will be dropped off at the designated drop off point, the tower. Remember the rules of engagement, fire anyways. The chopper you came in will pick up the civillians for interrogation and to send them back home to the states. You will stay on the island for further missions. There is a small forest just southwest of the tower you must reach when you're finished. Your next operation will be intelligence gathering in Modrava. For you to get chow, you'll have to wait till tomorrow so I hope you ate. You should have enough ammo for this mission. If you need extra get on the radio and let us know. A medic will be assigned to your team just in case. Hey, good luck out there.

It's changed again. I won't go into any further details, i've lost track of the general story, im going along at a snails pace so I get quality for every inch till its done.