Sign in to follow this  
Schabernak

M60A1

Lets not forget the TUSK variant.

TUSK is not a variant, it's a kit. It can be added onto any of the M1 variants, just like the mine plow.

Not really, the early M60 was identical it eventually got a 105MM canno the early M60 and M48 had like a 90mm main gun.  Lots parts were interchangable.

M48A5 had the M68 105mm and the first M60's had the M68 also. Also the M48 had the M19 coupla and the M60 had the spacous M1 coupla.

There was also alot of engine changes done, the engine deck is higher on the M60.

The hull's where different, the M48's is more like a bubble, the M60's is flat.

First M60 variant.

m60-001.jpg

M48A4

M48-A3.jpg

While using a simlilar chassis and same amount of road wheels the M48 and M60 are totally different.

May I ask why you're digging up this old thread with something most of us already know? icon_rolleyes.gif

Afaik the only difference between M1A1HA/HC (1988) and M1A1HA/HC (current version) is the newer DECU for the engine.

May I ask why you're digging up this old thread with something most of us already know?  icon_rolleyes.gif

Afaik the only difference between M1A1HA/HC (1988) and M1A1HA/HC (current version) is the newer DECU for the engine.

The first HC's where made in 86'. Also the D, AIM, and HC are the same platform.

Please don't up old threads unless you have something significant to add...when in doubt about what is acceptable, please PM a moderator...