Sign in to follow this  
StonedSoldier

Display conents of ammocrate

to display all the mags a guy is carrying i use

hint format ["%1",magazines man]

but how would i display the contents of an ammocrate where the ammo and the guns are cargoed?

NOOOOO....my dreams of a fantastic ammocrate script are doomed......is there any way i could transfer the cargoed stuff over to a different unit, so say i put loads of laws in a plane could that be sumhow transfered to an ammocrate

I don't know if it would work, but you *might* be able to do something using those "weapon pool" commands, which allow you to, for example, take the contents of an ammo truck and put it into your "pool" to be used in later campaign missions. I've never used these commands myself, so I don't know how they work, but there is a tutorial on OFPEC by vectorboson that might tell you something.

Oh yeah, let us know if it works too, because I know others have wanted to do this.

I don't know. Like I said, I've never used them or looked into how they work. But in resistance, there are missions where you take a truck full of ammo, and it adds those weapons into your pool for the next mission, right? Well, then there must be some way to "read" what is in that truck, via the weaponpool commands. But is there a way to "read" what is in the weaponpool? I don't know.

EDIT

There is a Vectorboson tutorial mission here:

http://www.ofpec.com/editors/resource_view.php?id=123

i got in touch with vektorbosson and he says it is possible to use weaponpool commands in SP and MP but first the player must load a campaign that uses weaponpool commands