Sign in to follow this  
AgentFox2

Hang glider

About 8-12 months ago, I remember a hang glider addon being released. I seem to remember it being posted on OFP.info but it doesn't seem to be there anymore. I've searched through the officials forums without any results, so I was wondering if any of you might know where I could re-download this great addon.

I'm not sure of the author, but to describe it, it was a civilian hang glider with a white canvas wing. The ends seems to bend and warp when it turned, and when it landed, the pilot's legs came down to come to a running stop (believe it used the Resistance bicycle's animation).

If any of you know where I might find this addon, it would definitely be appreciated. smile_o.gif

Thanks and Regards

I don't remember of a hang glider being released, but if someone has a link i will be happy to download it.

You can always download this and that , if you want something approaching

I think what you are looking for is the controllable square parachute from Gandalf21VB

you can find it here

Hangglider Download

Edit: Its not white but the only one i know of where the "ends bend" when flying corners.

nope. he is talking about the hang glider addon that ofp.info, dispite 15 emails, ignored. was on @war and flashpoint.ru reported on

hangglide.jpg

Download Here

smile_o.gif

Edit: 21vb is a parachute... the other "thing" is NOT a hangglider. see the screen i just posted? THAT is a hang glider smile_o.gif its by "mohawx" and the reason you couldnt find it on ofp.info is they selectivly post addons and mods on thier news site and short of 527 emails informing them of a release.. they usualy dont post "the small stuff". thats why we have @war and flashpoint.ru, even thou .ru doesnt have ANYTHING in english crazy_o.gif enjoy. its a fun addon. needs to be modified for a larger fuel range. simple cpp editing smile_o.gif

Thank you Pappy Boyington

Now going to kill myself crashing accidentally on a mountain with a new toy wink_o.gif