Sign in to follow this  
IDONTNO

LAND GEAR PROBLEMS

...my Problem is......

If the AI controls the vehicle then it will deny the lowering/rising of the gear depending on the situation.

I need help, because there is no Infos, which Situation I need for this Action "Land Gear".

Plane is the Standart A10

Is it.....

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_pilot setbehaviour "CARELESS";

_plane setbehaviour "CARELESS";

or

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_pilot SetCombatMode "BLUE";

_plane SetCombatMode "BLUE";

or all together

I don´t know ?

Next Test.....

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_pilot action ["LAND GEAR"];

or

_plane action ["LAND GEAR"];

or

_pilot action ["LAND GEAR",_plane];

or

_plane action ["LAND GEAR",_plane];

no result !?!

Quote[/b] ]Name: Landing gear

Description: Toggles the landing gear of a plane or chopper

Syntax: vehicle action["Land gear"]

Example:plane1 action ["Land gear"]

Notes: If the gear is up then this command lowers the gear and vice versa. If the AI controls the vehicle then it will deny the lowering/rising of the gear depending on the situation.

This is the Script...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

_plane = _this select 0;

_index_Flugnummer = _this select 1;

_pilot = driver _plane;

? (! Alive _plane) : goto "EXIT";

planecontrol set [_index_Flugnummer, 1];

_pilot setbehaviour "CARELESS";

_plane setbehaviour "CARELESS";

;Syntax Gear Down

;_pilot action ["LAND GEAR"];

_plane action ["LAND GEAR"];

;_pilot action ["LAND GEAR",_plane];

;_plane action ["LAND GEAR",_plane];

planecontrol set [_index_Flugnummer, 0];

EXIT

Who can help me ......???

Thanks

IDONTNO

I think that means if the plane is going too fast and above a certain height, it will not lower its gear. Have you tried just giving the A10 a "Land" command where it will open its gear and head to the nearest airport to land?

I believe, (at least at this present moment in time, when i must admit to being excessively lubricated of alcohol) that the driver and vehicle bcome synonymous.

however, to allow for varying drivers, use vehicale name

maybe

dunni reallt

tj

could you name me any solution or is it simply not possible to make the AI retract its gear?

I think AI decides on its own on this and there is no way you could convince it otherwise.

Well . . . though luck maybe.