Sign in to follow this  
Sniper_Panther

FDF

Shouldn't you have installed FDF into your /Codemasters/Operation Flashpoint folder?

Which is where the the .EXE is.

You should try to launch FDF like a normal mod for OFP, without the FDF executable, but by using a shortcut like this

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"...\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\FlashpointResistance.exe" -nosplash -nomap -mod=finmod

what is in the place of the " ... " depends on where you have installed OFP.

You should try to launch FDF like a normal mod for OFP, without the FDF executable, but by using a shortcut like this

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"...\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\FlashpointResistance.exe" -nosplash -nomap -mod=finmod

what is in the place of the " ... " depends on where you have installed OFP.

Nope.

You put the finmod folder in your OFP directory rock.gif ?

And are patched up to 1.96?

Yes. Then I get this when I play OFP:RES

FDFPIECEOF.jpg

Can someone send me the dta files so I can fix my menu? sad_o.gif

FDF, messed up my menu sad_o.gif

Yes, I still need help with FDF.

Quote[/b] ]FDF, messed up my menu

You can just run standard OFP with the regular EXE, FDF doesn't alter any of the original files.

OK, one, (don't want to act like a mod here, but meh) this should be in troobleshooting.

Two, try to reinstall the entire game again (ie OFP then OFP:R, then run the FDF mod exe and install it to the main OFP directory, which should be something like "C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint" and then when it's all done either do as said before and run it like any other mod, or just try the finmod shortcut thing.

Looks like some corrupt/screwed up files to me. Also do the old driver update manouver too for your graphics card and so on... oh, and make sure you've installed the FULL patch of 1.96 (just to make sure more than anything, can get tricky with beta ones unless you're used to them).

No are you f'ing crazy? Reinstall OFP?!?!!

1. Lose 500 addons.

2. Ofp won't install again it will give me some ghey error.

Well then, copy the contents of your addons folders into new seperate ones so you don't lose them... or just keep the zip/rar files of them after you've installed them so you can reinstall them again.

Like I said "Ofp, won't install again I will get an error."

how do you know rock.gif

Well it seems (excuse my l337) fUx0r3d anyway, so what do you have to lose if it doesn't install again? Your problem seems to prevent you from using it anyway in any constructive way so you can at least try.

Well it seems (excuse my l337) fUx0r3d anyway, so what do you have to lose if it doesn't install again? Your problem seems to prevent you from using it anyway in any constructive way so you can at least try.

No I can play OFP, just not FDF, so I have alot to lose. How do I know? I tried installing it on my other pc.

Seems you have a duff or damaged game cd. So you could either a, see if you can try and get it replaced by asking the wonderful Codemasters kindly, or b, just go buy a new copy of GOTY because it's dirt cheap (which is good and bad, such a great game is so cheap people dismiss it if they've not played it! damn them!)

Seems you have a duff or damaged game cd. So you could either a, see if you can try and get it replaced by asking the wonderful Codemasters kindly, or b, just go buy a new copy of GOTY because it's dirt cheap (which is good and bad, such a great game is so cheap people dismiss it if they've not played it! damn them!)

I asked CodeMasters, of course they said "Send 10 dollars" Heh, nope. I can't find OFP, in any stores. I see it be sold on the internet but credit cards are out of the question.

u no ud pay alot more in stores then just sending ten dollers

der crazy_o.gif

Do you go to school? Worst grammar ever! crazy_o.gif

do you go to school ? you dont no how to install a game crazy_o.gif

der crazy_o.gif

Err, yeah I do have the game installed. So get your facts straight.

der crazy_o.gif

Err, yeah I do have the game installed. So get your facts straight.

so why not reinstall it crazy_o.gif