Sign in to follow this  
general

HOW CAN I

ok I'm making a cutcene. the problem is that he soldier will fire some shoots in slow motion. and then the bullets will come efter the sound becuse he's using burst. so how can I disable burst and make the soldier to only use single shoots?

Use commands to make him fire manually. This allows you to choose what firing mode he uses:

Quote[/b] ]unit fire array

Operand types:

unit: Object

array: Array

Type of returned value:

Nothing

Description:

Unit will fire from given weapon. Argument has format [muzzle, mode, magazine] or [muzzle, mode].

Example:

soldierOne fire ["throw","SmokeShell","SmokeShell"]

yeah but cun u give me an example for fireing single shoots with m16?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">s1 fire ["fire","m16","single"]?

That "fire" line of code will make him shoot straight in the air, I think the only way you can solve this is to give him a gun that does not have burst fire.

You might be able to fake this.

The decision whether or not to use burst mode is dependant on the CPP config and is usually distance dependant.

Test seperately what distance a unit likes a target to be at to use single shot mode.

Then instead of making him fire at his target, give him a fake target out of shot at the required distance......

TJ