Sign in to follow this  
cobra@pulse

New Wallpapers

Edited with faster mirror, top one

Hello there everyone

So, I have decided to release some of my new wallpapers for all the masses out there for you all to enjoy!

Its in a Zip file, and you get 5, 1024x764 wallpapers, all made by me, on behalf of Pulse Studios Wallpapers.

Enjoy, biggrin_o.gif

pulsewallpapersad.jpg

Download

Download Mirror (Not always active)

EDIT: The wallpapers are now available:

Seperately:

SportyWallpaper.th.jpg

Sporty Wallpaper

Halo Wallpaper

Talking To Me Wallpaper

Twirl Nation Wallpaper

Electric Wallpaper

Please Rate

D/L dont works for me...

That's not what he ment. He means he should send them to themexp so more people will see them.

Themexp is quite popular you know wink_o.gif

what i really miss is OFP theme. not just wallpaper but fully redesigned visual style. sad_o.gif

D/L dont works for me...

That's not what he ment. He means he should send them to themexp so more people will see them.

Themexp is quite popular you know  wink_o.gif

oh,ok  smile_o.gif

btw:i meant link from 1st post ofcourse

There would be an incrediably fast mirror but the file is .34mb over limit sad_o.gif

RAR doesn't make a difference really, any ideas, it could be a .exe but i dont know how to do them, lol

There would be an incrediably fast mirror but the file is .34mb over limit sad_o.gif

RAR doesn't make a difference really, any ideas, it could be a .exe but i dont know how to do them, lol

Create a multi span archive, in Winrar type in what your max size is in the "split to volumes,bytes" part of the screen smile_o.gif

I have fixed the download now and it is much much faster.  biggrin_o.gif

See the top post for the link, its the one without "not always active" by it.

Cheers by the way placebo, but i remembered I had something in the folde that was making it bigger by accident, now its fixed. biggrin_o.gif

Sorry for double posting but I just needed to tell you that some of the wallpapers are now availble at www.themexp.org

All the others will be on there as soon as possible, just search for the member, cobra@Pulse biggrin_o.gif