Sign in to follow this  
edi

ideas for addons

hum the game will lag if you implant the fat peoples

cause of the polygons biggrin_o.gif

seriously the Usa don't care about the health of the people they eat very bad

in some country in europe the schools have diets cooks

why the Usa don't take measure rock.gif

don't take it bad but it's very ugly and unpleasant to have too much fat in one country but it's your problem

seriously the Usa don't care about the health of the people they eat very bad

in some country in europe the schools have diets cooks

why the Usa don't take measure rock.gif

don't take it bad but it's very ugly and unpleasant to have too much fat in one country but it's your problem

we do take measures its just a fat person will eat so much diet stuff that it equals the non diet stuff, thus thinking they are losing wieght,but they arent

anyway making a fat person would probably be easy just make his stomach bigger in o2...goes off and trys it

Ciao from edi,

For difference of time i 'm reading the post now.

First of all i want to say i'm sorry for my bad poor english that could cause some misunderstandings.

I never meant to say that american people are fat, and between the two addons request was no connections, were just 2 different ideas for addon makers. The american style island cause would be good to play maybe some police or urban's missions, the fat people just to have some new caracthers in the game to make it more various, but i never meant to have american fat people, they can be from everywhere.

Sorry again if someone could feel offendend but really was not my intenction.

ciao

edi

Guest RKSL-Rock
Look at Eddie Stone, (sas bloke), he's fat but he's still in the SAS.

Actually he's not - he retired about 5 years ago as far I as I remember. He does/did security consultancy now he does film and TV consulting.

We'd need some new aniamtions if we had fat units, i can't see it looking too realistic if we used the standard running anim. And what about proning along, they'd either float across the top or have half their stomach in the ground. Might loose half the body when they were in a vehicle too.

Guess it depends on just how fat they're gonna be.

I'm American and this is the funniest thread I've read in a long time.

--Ben

PS: Women from Toronto are beautiful.