Sign in to follow this  
Blechreiz

Nogova Virus

Hey guys!

Iam searching for any version of Nogova Virus.

But i played 1&2 in the past, so iam looking for part 3 & 4!

Plz help me (and others who search this zombie coops)

Edited by Blechreiz

well, i got all of em on my HD, but i dont have a place to host them except freewebs (1kb/sec crazy_o.gif )

its 2.40mb rock.gif

Heres the latest version of all 4, the first doesnt require addons but 2, 3, and 4 require BAS's weapons

Nogova Virus

cheers i was looking for these too

Now you can convert them to use Earls weapons for the squad... tounge_o.gif

I'l put some marines in but they're not getting quality kit, Kozlices for all with 5 slugs and five shells each. tounge_o.gif

I suggest taking this convo to our forums...

Heres the latest version of all 4, the first doesnt require addons but 2, 3, and 4 require BAS's weapons

Nogova Virus

I can't find Nogova virus on that site! Does anyone know an other site where I can download this?

I found a "nogovavirus.zip", contains 5 missions, no idea if they're what you're looking for or who they are by......

Mirror1

Mirror2

Try searching and/or googling with the addon names, for example googling bas_weap leads to this link amongst others which tells you that bas_weap and bas_deraw are from BAS Deltas/Rangers Addon, next step is then to find the latest version of that addon, Ofp.info is a good step, searching for bas delta finds this (ver 1.55)

I think these are the 5 that I made.

NV 1 requires no addons.

NV 2-5 require BAS Rangers weapons

NV 5 also requires Mig's Farmland Animal pack since there are some zombie animals in it.

Also other creds on these:

Nogova Virus 1 originally by HomerJohnston

Skye Virus (the originator of OFP zombie folklore) by D.murphy man

I don't know how old the versions are in this zip but I made several changes a month or 2 ago.  Mainly I gave the player zombies slightly better leaping capabilities so they could harrass their former teammates.

Anyway I've put up a new zip file with the latest versions.  You can get that from ftp://addons:corn@208.63.124.254/NogovaVirus1-5.zip

If you need any addons, go to my web page at http://ofp.info/karrillion and you can download what you need there.  You can also use OFPwatch (I have a link on the page) and put in my server IP (look in my sig for all relevant info).

i played nogova virus version 1 till 4 BETA, none of them needed addons, and IMO, none of them really needs them  smile_o.gif

EDIT: well thats not a really good sentence tounge2.gif

I think these are the 5 that I made.

I don't know how old the versions are in this zip but I made several changes a month or 2 ago. Mainly I gave the player zombies slightly better leaping capabilities so they could harrass their former teammates.

Anyway I've put up a new zip file with the latest versions. You can get that from ftp://addons:corn@208.63.124.254/NogovaVirus1-5.zip

I'm pretty sure those are the same ones, that URL looks very like the one I downloaded from, I eventually found a download link for Laahustaja by googling (I think you posted the URL to another forums somewhere?)

I'm glad you replied so credit can be applied where it's due smile_o.gif

i played nogova virus version 1 till 4 BETA, none of them needed addons, and IMO, none of them really needs them  smile_o.gif

EDIT: well thats not a really good sentence tounge2.gif

Feel free to modify them to use no addons if you so desire.  smile_o.gif  Personally, I enjoy shooting zombies with M249's and Masterkey shotguns....but that's just me.

I'm pretty sure those are the same ones, that URL looks very like the one I downloaded from, I eventually found a download link for Laahustaja by googling (I think you posted the URL to another forums somewhere?)

I may have posted the url at ofp.cz and I used to get a lot of emails requesting them, so someone else may have put up another d/l link.

BTW, there was another zombie type mission that takes place in the WW2 timeframe.  I can't remember the name of it, but it had voice acting and such and was pretty cool.  I think it came out about 7-8 months ago, but I just don't remember what it was called.  You fans of living dead shiznit should check it out as well.  You get to shoot up zombies and Nazis!  It's hours of family fun.