Sign in to follow this  
tlx

Combining efforts on Desert Addons

A lot of people expressed their love for the new Desert Addons. Personally i just love the M1A1 by Maac & Marfy and their HMMWV & T-72. SelectThis Desert Malden is *very* good too in my opinion.

But the used uniforms don't go together well e.g. the uniforms of SelectThis and the M1 crew by Marfy. Personally i prefer the textures of the M1 crew for the US soldiers. Don't know for sure but they look more like real life camo. It would be a good thing to join efforts on the addons in a way that consistent textures are used. This ain't ment to stop individual and innovative skinning, but maybe each of you creators could concentrate on what he's doing best. Any feedback appreciated smile.gif

I've been working on a desert island campaign for some time now and i would like to have some more Russian desert units. It's really doesn't look good when you have woodland camo UAZs and AH-64s. Even with all the user made add-ons, they're not all uniform; sometimes they just look stupid.

James, i'm with you on that smile.gif

Hey where did you find that, Fishu? I really, really need that apache camo. pleeeeeaaaaaaase tell me. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Nothing @ Jan. 09 2002,14:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey where did you find that, Fishu? I really, really need that apache camo. pleeeeeaaaaaaase tell me.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It is by me.. practice job smile.gif

thinking about releasing it sometime with apache weapon addon, which has different weapon configurations for apache (including stingers smile.gif)

I think you've done some fine job with that camouflage. Ok, I guess I'll have to wait untill you release it then. tounge.gif