Sign in to follow this  
ebns72

Engine Barriers to be broken

EDIT: just noticed a similar list in the request summary. sad_o.gif feel free to delete this post mods.

Post here what engine barriers you would like to see improved/broken in ofp2. A few of mine are:

1. Walking around in moving vehicles. I would be happy if this was the only one that made it in. No more aircraft like the c130 slipping under your feet when you board it.

2. Ability to shoot from moving vehicles. Certain proxies should have the option to do this, though this option can be turned off if you wish. Then again, you can always just stand up from your moving vehicle and shoot, but for tight spaces it would be good to have a shooting proxy.

3. Bolt action and reloads with removeall magazines. Overall more animation on weapons.

4. More than 1 gunner per vehicle.

I personally only care for point #4. But then again, every man and his horse wants that. wink_o.gif

I think, every point was mentionet before...

Anims aren`t a barriers, It`s just an addition.

I think, barriers are nondestroyable (?biggrin_o.gif) buildings, or deficence of ground shape ifluence (??biggrin_o.gif), I mean, funnels, bullet holes... But It was mentionet too...However there might some new ideas appear in this thread...

And Longjocks, try this (_!_) tounge_o.gif