Sign in to follow this  
WTE_Grendal

WG Coop mission

@WG CO 1-8 Scud Hunt Eden

A multiplayer coop with group respawn. A single recon unit must sneek in and hunt for a scud at night on Everon.

The eight man unit is in two sections for flexability. Random spawn of the objective and some of the enemy units.

addOns[]=

{

"bas_soar185",

"wglvit_bmd3",

"BAS_RUSOPFOR",

"wgl_men",

"wgl_veh",

"oh58",

"newwire",

"editorupdate102",

"radiotower",

"bis_resistance",

"bas_mh47185",

"Kolo",

"Trabant",

"Mini"

};

Enjoy...

"BAS_RUSOPFOR", <<<< what is that is that a offical Bas addon ?

Not really certain on the "BAS_RUSOPFOR" Russin. All the character units (West and East) are Wargames units. So it must be a non combat object I have used.

The "scud" is a non WG model, so it may well be that. (WG does not have a missile launcher.) Apart from the scud the only non WG vehicles are cars and a couple of FIA jeeps.

Unfortunatelly when putting objects and the like in to a mission it is hard to tell which addon they have come from as a lot do not show any tag in the pulldown menu.

BAS_RUSOPFOR is more likely the new russian rebel Opposing Force which came new BAS pack for tonal.. u mightve accidentaly put some in ur map possibly.. rock.gif

is it a Bas addon tho ive not seen this and i know Bas site hasn't been up in a while now did i miss a addon ?

if it is bas id like to check it out anybody gimmie a link to the addon

Quote[/b] ]Unfortunatelly when putting objects and the like in to a mission it is hard to tell which addon they have come from as a lot do not show any tag in the pulldown menu.

May I suggest using mod folders before you start editing. If your only mod folder was WGL then you could ensure that the mission was build upon WGL and BIS addons only.

The BAS_Rusopfor is the pack containing the MG BRDM, UAZ and new Scud TEL made by BAS.

Thanks for the idea of using mod folders Oyvind. Don't know why I didn't think of that myself rock.gif Now the problems of sorting the BI for the non BI addons.

I certainly hold to the idea of trying to use one group of mods and I will try to restrict myself to WG in the future. I was surprised when I looked to see how many add ons were there.

I guess I could have left out the radio tower and there is a light that I used. Both are really only there for atmostphere. Are the cars BI add ons? "wglvit_bmd3" shouldn't this be covered by wgl_veh?