Sign in to follow this  
cobra@pulse

Drop Zone

Link now fixed!

Pulse Studios has just finished progress on a new mission, on this, the eve of our e-magazine release.

The mission "Drop Zone" is based on a 82nd Airbourne troop engagement. You parachute in for some hardcore action as you attempt to regain control of a base.

You will be faced with 20 + enemies and armoured vehicles that will challenge even the most experienced OFP veteran.

Enjoy. (Required addons, links in read me.)

Link to download, now fixed, thanks Munk!

Please inform us of any problems as this is version 0.9.

Technichal help available on pulse studios forum: here

The download link has given up the ghost and could you post a list of required addons, don't bother with links, thanks.

HAWK C130 - ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd....1_3.zip

ORCS Rangers - ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/LSR_rangers.rar

JAM (Not direct download link) - http://www.ofpnews.info/ofp/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=627

Coloured Lights - (Included in Zip)

I'll try and find another host, if you can bear with me for a couple of mins.

Add me to msn (Munk_D@hotmail.com) and i'll sort you out a mirror smile_o.gif

Hey guys, did Cobra send any of you the download? We'd really appreciate a mirror, or in this case an actual download! tounge_o.gif

I have the file aswell so if one or all of you guys could host, then just tell me where I can send the file to! biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for all the help, appreciate it.

btw is it mp or sp mission?

Just single-player at the moment, but if successful, we may venture into the multiplayer market!

Trust me, it's very fun and can be quite challenging, so although we apologise for the wait, it'll be worth it! tounge_o.gif

I'm sending Munk the mission now, so hopefully we should be able to sort out a mirror. (well the first download link, lol.)

Also just to ask you does anyone know a free server, we could host our missions on.

I will give some of you an idea of what the mission is about now:

You play as an 82nd Private (sp), who you parachute out of a C-130 to join a heavy weapons squad and attack a base that was captured, being help by Russian Disidents.

Please, tell us what you think, good or bad, this is version 0.9 so if anything is wrong with ti we really need to know.

nice intro and cinematics, i played it and it was too easy, the enemy was in safe mode most of the time, and static. personaly i would add more WP's and more enemy units and patroling units around the base.

Also, that everpresent music is extremely annoying (i couldnt even make it disappear when i lowered music to 0) maybe a radio option to turn it off?

Thanks for the good ideas there, they are 2 completly different peices of music but a good idea in having them turn off. Some more guards too would be good. biggrin_o.gif

well. i have downloaded the file and it gave me crc error. im using winrar 3.10. whats the problem ? sad_o.gif

well. i have downloaded the file and it gave me crc error. im using winrar 3.10. whats the problem ? sad_o.gif

Hmmm, this is the first time I've heard of this error. I'll check it out, see what I can find.

I made the rar with version 3.30, time to upgrade me thinks wink_o.gif

I made the rar with version 3.30, time to upgrade me thinks wink_o.gif

Cheers for all the help mate! smile_o.gif