Sign in to follow this  

What weapon/vehicle

it'll be real kick *** if they could make comp AI animals in the forest and some other stuff like that (i voted for puppies...)

smile.gifbiggrin.gif

AK-101 is for commercial use only.

Ment for law enforcement and civilian use, the Russian army never used any of the AK 100 series.

What's the matter? I suggest a poll and they leave out the only gun I wanna see in the game!

Got SA-80? Clearly not.

Also I'm not that big headed as to believe they only put in a poll cause I suggested it... well maybe I am but who cares.

Id like to see an armed hummer, but id really like to see something armed with a vulcan in the game. A kiowa or a blackhawk perhaps?. Id also really like to see an mk-19 on a or a 5 tonner or a hummer or even just a 50 cal. But i cant complain about my firearm, they put in the styer without me even asking, thanx BIS smile.gif the ability to bandage a bit would be cool. You would still be injured and prone to dying, but you can still run and shoot better than you could just bleeding.

Oh! I'm not a failure afterall! My thread worked! It actually worked!

There already is the G36, I cant remeber which upgrade its in though.

Puppies, they can be deadly.

1. they can divert the enemies attension while you sneak by.

2. they can chew up the enemies boots while they sleep rendering them useless, and look cute afterwards.

3. if knocked unconcious they will revive you by giving you doggie kisses on the face.

4. they can lay minefields, of the fecal kind sad.gif

man some choise Black Hawk whit minigun or a armed hummer.. why not Black Hawk and the Armed Hummer, then we can make a "Black Hawk Down" campain mmmm nice

the vehicle i would like to see is the "higgins boat"

you know.. the boat used for the troop-landing on normandy beach during the second world war..

great for beaching missions no?

I say we need more Russian vehicles. How about a BTR-80 or MT-LB? More Russian guns, AK-101 or RPG-7, and since BI aren't keeping to the 1985 setting (G-36, HMMWV etc) Russia should get Mi-28 or KA-50.

It would be nice to see some faster boats aswell. How about those little speed boat things used by special forces?

Amphibious assaults are quite difficult to do, so a proper LST (one that can beach it self) that can offload tanks would be good!

How about a semi-auto assualt shotgun like the SPAS-15 ! Imagine sweeping a room or taking a corner and finding 3 guys digging in crates. No time for aiming.. FIRE FIRE FIRE !!!

Or if you like your addrenaline without a bloody soupy mess on your boots, how about a real high powered sniper rifle with AP and HE ammo like the Barrett M82A1A. You could be laying 1 km away and punch a whole in a BMP or switch to a HE round and take out that joker lying under that UAV.

How many of you actually succefully use a PK or M60 in combat? They kick way too much to hit anything far off. I have to be proned to get a decent burst off and even then, if the enemy is proned, there is no way a burst is clustered close enough for a chance to hit. I have only found them usefull for gunning down jeeps trying to make a fast get away or a group of guys charging in (and that is rare). What have you guys been using them for ?