Sign in to follow this  
KTM_Calle

1989 Pontiac Trans Am GTA

It's not very detailed model, but I wanted to use some high-res photo textures (I have an access to the actual thing so it wouldn't be a problem) - just like on mine Mi-2 choppers...

Means... you own a Mi-2 too? :]

I use to drive an IROC just like that back in the day. That one is just missing the black and gold stripes along the bottom.

mmmmm speeding tickets.

crazy_o.gif

EDIT: OH! and will it have the realistic squeaking and leaking in the T-tops? biggrin_o.gif

I use to drive an IROC just like that back in the day. That one is just missing the black and gold stripes along the bottom.

mmmmm speeding tickets.

crazy_o.gif

EDIT: OH! and will it have the realistic squeaking and leaking in the T-tops?  biggrin_o.gif

Yeah... mine doesn't have stripes or door decals... yet (I think it was repainted by some previous owner, it had some n00b Z28-like stripes on the side ground effects, but I've removed them...). I'm going to order set of IROC (gold + black) stripes and door decals soon...

Squeaking? What squeaking? ;-) Mine 'ROC doesn't squeak since I've installed subframe connectors ;) Door handles are rattling pretty bad though ;)

Anyways if I'll ever complete the addon - I'll add t-top leaking script, especially for you ;)

ONN: I don't own Mi-2. I've said I have an access to the real thing, and it doesn't necessarely mean I own it, does it?

I am impressed by those first pictures of yours. Realy nice and I hope the car is hitting Everons roads very soon.

May I ask for a litte detail.

I dont like that most modellers create the car with nice dark wheels. So give them some dirt and the car is gonna fit nicely into the landscape. Maybe you can even create a second model to fit into winter-maps.  smile_o.gif a little snow here and there on the wheels and sidepannels.

Maybe you can even create a second model to fit into winter-maps.  smile_o.gif a little snow here and there on the wheels and sidepannels.

Trans Am in the winter?? Don't make me hurt you! crazy_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

The Trans Am is my all time fave sports/muscle car - looking forward to release bigtime! smile_o.gif

P.S. What was that Burt Reynolds movie where he was a stuntman and had a Trans Am with NO2 boosters? rock.gif

KTM: What exactly do you want and for how long (the sound bits), idle, acceleration, etc?  Inside or outside the car?

Well, idle sound inside and outside the car would be fine. Is it possible to have a separate sound when you start the car?

A little over a thousand "production" cars (COPO), though many people put 427s in afterwards (Like I plan on doing...)

I have a 93 Z28 with the 350 LT1 if you need sounds, can even uncap the cutout and get some open headers sounds bits if you want.

@Hit_Sqd: what trim is that?  SS, RS, etc?

Correct, but unfortunatly mine is not one of those thousand. Its just a base camaro that was restored. Nothing is original or special about it besides the 427 and 4:11 gears.

Its just pretty  smile_o.gif

I just bought 2 383 strokers (with head, carb, headers, pistons, crank, ect) for $100 a peice. Now I need to find 2 cars or trucks with blown engines to put them in.  smile_o.gif

Nice cars and nice work guys,you mean to tell me after three years I may finally get the cars I want in OFP !

Hmmmm was this finished but not released?

Would be nice to race this against the upcoming Mustang...

First of all, Great job on the addon on!

But I realized that most of us OFP fans didn't think 'Knight Rider' when this was made. biggrin_o.gif

....Or wasn't mentioned.

That was the first thought that came into my mind when I saw this. tounge_o.gif