Sign in to follow this  
uscg pilot 12

TEXTURER NEEDED EMIDIATLY

hey i need a texuterer for an addon and i need it qucik srry to soudn rude

just i need it for some  weapons so any replys would be very much gratefull on my part and my friends part

Now that you mention it, I could use a texturer too. tounge_o.gif

Certainly one of the most in-demand jobs out there for addon production.

crowly get the %%%* outta my topic na im just kiddin man

but i seriosult need a etxturer or my friend and me

so u knwo it, i need txeutr now fast too! omg plz. Need badly.

wink_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

wink_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Do you still need a texturer or is the emergent situation already over?

I do textures but only in black & white.

i need a weapon textuerer not black abnd w3hite but thnx anywqays

and ppl stop postin u need one when i started this topic

wink_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Do you still need a texturer or is the emergent situation already over?

I do textures but only in black & white.

black and white is perfect. Doing wwii addons. Got 500 models top high detalied each 50 000 points, omg hehe.

so guess black and white is just what i need. Can you make like it into a mod. I know how to make missions. heh we can have the biggest mod before this weekend if you just fix the textures, codning.

I can also do a homepage for the mod, have frontpage trail version, 26 days left but i am fast.

even have a name for it: "american glory : alone in france" and it could be about all those american soldiers during 1944 that had to fight the germans all on their own without support from the english, canada (heh do they even have a army).. this could own.

sorry for stealing your thread USCG pilot 12, but you can join as project leader if you want to.

american soldiers during 1944 that had to fight the germans all on their own without support from the english

So its a fictional mod then rock.gif

american soldiers during 1944 that had to fight the germans all on their own without support from the english

So its a fictional mod then rock.gif

no, but i should start a new thread about this..

but it will be the most realistic mod ever, i have true data on every vehicle used and my grandpa used to fire the thompson, and he even had a luger that he got from the highest commander on normandy that day. (D-day for you that don't know history) on 5 of july 1944.

5th of July, 1944....

I hope that's a joke.

5th of July, 1944....

I hope that's a joke.

The original d-day was 5th of July but it didn't go as planned so they did a new try the next day ;)

Typing in clear, understandable English might help - remember, 80% or so of the people here don't speak English as their first language so maybe only 20% of us can actually decipher what you're trying to say. wink_o.gif

Yeah, I speak 3 languages excellently and can order a beer in 3 others, English is my third language, I'm 17,

so what's your excuse? tounge_o.gif

Nah mate, but you don't really come off as a good mod leader if I may be so frank. You could structure your request a bit better and explain what the texturing is for directly, I don't think good texturers are attracted to requests like your first post. wink_o.gif

funny to see that so many thought i was serious about all of this. Llauma has to be like the only one that got it.

And to USCG pilot 12, sorry again about your thread, but finding texture artist is as hard as finding a cute girl that loves you