Sign in to follow this  
MilitiaSniper

"Off The Wall" Production

MilitiaSniper and BumRush, will be releasing a new fun and exciting mission. Something different. Just like the, "Big Game Hunting."

We will be releasing a Baja style team race across Afghanistan. Called, "Cannon Bomb Run." With a follow-up race mission. Called the, Cannon Bomb Run "The Gauntlet." Which is a deadly race for YOUR life. If you win... You live. If you lose... You die!"

So strap your bucket on. And put the pedal to the metal!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper and BumRush

"Off The Wall" Production Team

Website coming soon...

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifBig Game Hunting

sup fella's, "Cannon bomb run v1" should be released tonight. we forgot to mention that it is a MP mission only. AI is stupid so this is only a 8 player team race. Another version called "Cannon bomb run Gauntlet v1" should be released shortly. We need to work on it a bit to get it right. Addons you will need is CATSAfghanistan, dunebuggy 3 to play this mission. Its a east vrs west style race with no rules. The only rule is that one person in your team must cross the checkpoints in order to win. You start off in the day and it transitions into night. If all players in your team die then the other team wins by default. Spare buggies are at each checkpoint incase you flip your vehicle along with medical treatment. Hopefully your team mate will give you a lift so the other team doesnt run you over. CBR Gauntlet will be different. Different checkpoints and you will race through an enemy infested land. Not only will you have to get to the finnish line, but you will also be shot at and shortcuts may run you into a patrol full of rebel soldiers who dont like you. Not to mention that you can pick up a weapon during the race and ambush the other team causing headaches for them. this is also and eight player team race. We had a lot of fun playing this although it does take some practice hitting jumps and dodging rocks. Hope you like it. biggrin_o.gif

Cool smile_o.gif

I was just finish playing Big Game Hunting and I lovet it.

Now iam waiting for the new mission from you smile_o.gif

Cya all

Released "CANNON BOMB RUN v 1.0"

Thats right! The makers of

Big Game Hunting

Mission Summary:

Cannon Bomb Run, is a TEAM style race. A race across Afghanistan. Some is on road. Some is off road.

But this is no easy task. You race from day to night. With a script, "BumRush" wrote.The race last about 10 -15 min. (Flashpoint time: 1 hr. 53 min. - 2 hrs.) IF... You are a skilled driver. Or just a lucky dog!

We here at "Off the Wall Team." Recommend a team planning to win.

This leg of the, "Cannon Bomb Run." Is just one part. Of a three part series. Each series will get tougher and deadlier! Will YOU... Win? Or will YOU... find yourself splattered into a canyon? Well let's find out.

"Strap yourself in... And shove that pedal through the floor!"

Cool screen shots in the readme file.

So here it is:

Cannon Bomb Run

Website coming soon...

Sincerely, BumRush & MilitiaSniper

"Off The Wall Team"

PS. In a week from now. BumRush and MilitiaSniper. Will be hosting this race for about an hour or two. With an I.P. Address. As a promotion on this mission. More info on this soon. Get it. Play it. Host it. Prepare for the real match. You will have a chance to take us on. Winners will be posted and We will have a play off. (MAYBE??) unclesam.gifunclesam.gif

Wow, nice job on Cannon Bomb Run. I just got done playing it with a friend, it was fun, I didnt really see any bugs or problems. But i did almost fleep my buggy over alot, so a script that allows you to maybe flip the buggy back onto its wheels, if you were to flip it, would be nice.

Also, i will try to be here in time to participate in your promotion of the mission.

Keep up the good work, your making some really great and fun missions.

PS. Use radio to fix car. That YOU start off with.

But it won't flip vehicle over.

If anyone one knows how to do this. Plz. Let me know.

Sincerely, BumRush & MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

SetDir will flip the vehicle over, so <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_vehicle setdir (getdir _vehicle)will work

LOL

I like that MP mission, it was realy FUN biggrin_o.gif

It was like something else than just shooting, he he. Nice MP race mission. keep up the good work Sincerely, BumRush & MilitiaSniper smile_o.gif

-Bearny-

Here is the picture of the overview.

Sincerely, BumRum & MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

MP_1041_2.jpg

I hope this picture works!

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

Download the mission and check the readme wink_o.gif

Dune Buggy Link is noe fixed.

Sorry for the problem. But in the remove file also has... the download addresses.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper & BumRush

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

I can't spell today. Noe is "Now" and the remove is "Readme."

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

Im arrived in New Orleans, LA. USA. An hour ago. Im visiting my old and good friend BumRush. For a few days!

Talk to you all soon.