Sign in to follow this  
CoolCarlos2002

New Campaign

And yes i am making a campaign, its done with Devils Civilian pack.

You are a SWAT Officer and i need Suggestions, also i need to know how to make the East shoot at the Civilians becaus most of the time we are wopping the ruskies ass and they just stand there like nothing happens

Thanks for Suggestions

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (coolcarlos @ Jan. 06 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And yes i am making a campaign, its done with Devils Civilian pack.<span id='postcolor'>

Great! Devil's packs! So, when can I get my hands on a flying BMP? wow.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

Sorry, no flying BMPS in this addon, just normal OFP, i tryed a mission with every single original vehicles of ofp +all vehicles and dudes from devil pack, no problem no flying BMP

Sorry bout that heh

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (coolcarlos @ Jan. 06 2002,18:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry, no flying BMPS in this addon, just normal OFP, i tryed a mission with every single original vehicles of ofp +all vehicles and dudes from devil pack, no problem no flying BMP<span id='postcolor'>

The item about flying BMPs in The FAQ mentions several of Devil's addons as being responsible for this problem, including his Civilian Vehicles addon.

Just remember............... I told you so.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (coolcarlos @ Jan. 06 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And yes i am making a campaign, its done with Devils Civilian pack.

You are a SWAT Officer and i need Suggestions, also i need to know how to make the East shoot at the Civilians becaus most of the time we are wopping the ruskies ass and they just stand there like nothing happens

Thanks for Suggestions<span id='postcolor'>

please don't use ''ruskie ass''. please call them rebellious russian pig dogs, because i might take offence when people talk about wopping my ass sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (coolcarlos @ Jan. 06 2002,20:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok ok, sorry,

Off topic question,

Why do alot of people has the same Avatar as you? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

i was only joking biggrin.gif

there are five people who have the same avatar (or there should be). since theres five members of the world famous ''mighty five'', i happen to be one of those members biggrin.gif sorry for bragging sad.gif

Sorry I only read the first part of your post, didn't notice there was an editing Q hidden away in there wink.gif

I'll move this to ME for now, should help with you getting an answer smile.gif