Sign in to follow this  
USA 4 Ever

Flashpoint 2 10-22-04 ??

LOL!

Search The FAQ for "between the lines". tounge_o.gif

lol didnt know that...but it still says ofp 2 is coming out in October and thats great news if its ture.

I would highly doubt if it's coming out in October. First of all we haven't even seen any screenshots of it yet, nor do we know for sure what the era/campaign will be. And second of all, late last year they (BIS) said that it would not be coming out in 2004.

Quote[/b] ]I have to disagree, June 28, 2004

Reviewer: spastim from Brighton, Sussex United Kingdom

Im sorry, but operation flashpoint 2 will be naff. How do i know? well like the other reviewer here (5 stars?) i haven't played the game, as its not out yet, but thought it'd gives customers a better idea of the game if theres both sides to the story.

Operation flashpoint 2 will be rubbish because...sorry...is rubbish because it runs terribly on my imaginary machine, and the graphics remind me of invisibility. The game play is non-existent and the sound effects suck. May aswell 'play' it with the sound off i reckon. I loaded it up on my machine last night and ended up having to call the fire-brigade it was that bad. The fire-brigade turned up, put out the fire, and left me to play OP2, laughing as they left about how "..people who stick paper men to their pc screens and then set fire to them to replicate the effects of a burning village are morons..". What would they know? They haven't played OP2 yet!

But how could i know all this if the game isn't actually out yet? Well, i once fired a ping pong ball out my rectum and caught it between my teeth. I imagine the game is very similar to this.

This just got me very pissed off... ofp2 isnt released yet !

His imaginary comp?

OP2 = OFP2?

Alot of theese people on amazon or am I over reacting again?

I would highly doubt if it's coming out in October. First of all we haven't even seen any screenshots of it yet, nor do we know for sure what the era/campaign will be. And second of all, late last year they (BIS) said that it would not be coming out in 2004.

yes. october is a bit too much "positive thinking". sad_o.gif