Sign in to follow this  
monty67t

OFP show?

I would like to know how many of you would like to see an OFP show using webcams and stuff. Basically we could get a small group of guys together who all have webcams and Ventrillo or Team Speak and discuss recent events. I think it would be fun and probably pretty funny. Your thoughts?

Monty

EDIT: Another option would be a radio show. I tried to put one together in the past but recieved little interest. It would be easy using Shoutcast. I play City Of Heroes and there is a Shoutcast station for the server I play on and it is quite successfull.

Ok, I am doing a test broadcast right now. To listen go to WINAMP.COM and download the latest version of Winamp. Once you have that installed, go to Shoutcast.Com and do a search for OFP Radio. The station should come up and you just click on the "tune in" tab.

This is a test, please let me know what kind fo quality you get.

Monty

EDIT: You can get a hold of me via MSN Instant Messenger if you want to let me know how it sounds, etc. Use monty67t@msn.com

Quote[/b] ]Unfortunately, there weren't any SHOUTcast streams found containing the term OFP radio.

It's not going to be on 24/7. I just ran a test last night.

Monty

Good idea period.

Anything that supports the game in a positive way should be taken in with open arms.