Sign in to follow this  
SeeGKiLLa

comanche

anyone know what the next addon vehicule i have a suggestion a comanche this is an stealth and very silent helico

I really dont know but i really want my Uh-1 Huey come , i seen the VBS1 version of the UH-1 its white and has the rockets on the side kinda nice

Or harrier would also rock, the VBS1 has it aswell

C-130?confused.gif

Commanche is pointless, the game already has the Apache

Same with the Huey - use the Kiowa or BlackHawk.

Better to save it for worthwhile addons like a Harrier GR7

Yeah, the Comanche would be tight to have, but you have to ask this....

...why is an ultra-expensive top-secret RAH-66 Comanche helicopter which isnt even in production nowadays in field use on a small island chain during the Cold war? How'd it get there? Who put it there? It wasnt me, so it must've been one of you all.

And of course.... it wouldnt fit the timeline wow.gif

Something that he just mention is really important, this is a cold war game, so demand cold war area weapons that were use. All of the rest should be add with the mods or non-official upgrades (when we will get the #### tools).

From what I've heard, the comanche project was scrapped, so there is no comanche. We have the Apache in game anyway.

And why would you want a huey when they already have the black hawk in the game? They serve basically the same purpose only the Black Hawk is far more advanced.

You're asking for addons that would serve no purpose in the game.

Who cares about the Timeline?

the CAMPAIGN is based on 1985, so does official missions, Our mission is based on the year we want to.

So timeline problems is not the stuff

DEFINATLY we need the Huey, blackhawk sucks, and Kiowa confused.gif OMG,

And i Totally disagree with ACT Smiley

Use the Harrier Addon from OFP Editing Center if you want your Harrier!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Jan. 06 2002,04:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, the Comanche would be tight to have, but you have to ask this....

...why is an ultra-expensive top-secret RAH-66 Comanche helicopter which isnt even in production nowadays in field use on a small island chain during the Cold war?  How'd it get there?  Who put it there?  It wasnt me, so it must've been one of you all.

And of course.... it wouldnt fit the timeline wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

plus theres not any radars for use in game so we can see (:O) nothing, coming at us.

the commanche, if its ever made, will be exactly the same as the apache/cobra with a new skin.

i say next they should make some ships. not controllable ships but ships that can be used for atmosphere. it'd rock flying over a harbor (pearl harbor missions would obviously shoot out of every opf site) to have battleships and subs down below. it'd rock even more if they had AAA and stuff on them.

that's just my humble opion anyway

There are radars, the things at the top of the screen. And we already have the LST for atmosphere.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Jan. 06 2002,18:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There are radars, the things at the top of the screen. And we already have the LST for atmosphere.<span id='postcolor'>

o yeah, forgot about them. anyway, i doubt having choppers that don't show up on it will be very exciting, and just annoying.

I wouldn't mind a chopper that wouldn't show up on it, because there is always someone shouting "12 o' clock enemy chopper 500".