Sign in to follow this  
ACT SMILEY

Land Rover Defender?

Currently the only 4x4s are military - a civilian one would be good.

6 seater 90 or 9 seater 110 would be good for gameplay. Only problem is the 110 might make the trucks a bit useless.

Thoughts?

They could model the standard civilian versions and then make a SAS version and Army version.

But it would be cool to see Land Rovers on the farms next to tractors and stuff

yeah, but I think that the civilian version would add more to the game, unless they did an International Upgrade with German, Brit and French units.

Well they dont need to make a british mod because its all the fans that do the briliant addons.

We already have britsh skins, we just need a model of the SA80 and landrover, then we would be sorted biggrin.gif

We also need NAVY Seal unit , i also would like to see a Limo for important persons, also civilians need a chopper but that can be done with the OH-58 Kiowa Warrior

Heh

But i prefer getting a NAVY Seal then SAS

NAVY Seal rulez

SA80? not really good weapon

Off topic: Forum design reminds me Windows XP biggrin.giftounge.gif

Its people like you that start all the arguments with comments/lies like that.

There are already seals skins avilable.

The SA80 has less faults than the M16

This thread is not about SEALS.

Limo? Bit pointless.

Civvie chopper? Yeah, that would be a bit useful

The thread is not about SA80s, but they are good weapons, if unreliable.

Madmike is correct, SEAL skins are available.

...Soon2B 2LT and BHD, want to have a little proof of my point wink.gif ?

They dont look like the Seals i had in mind,

i already been there LOL

Are you british? because only a british would get mad if we say stuff like "No we dont need SAS"

hehe

And no thanks i dont want to get F#cked by you

Im not gay...

Sorry guys but keep this on topic, if you want do talk about seals, resolutions and hitting people.

Every thread ends up like this in this forum mad.gif

No I am quite American and proud of it. I didn't say anything about the SAS in my post. All I said was that I hate people like you who start arguements.

And I also said Daaamn you. Not F you. The stars make all 4 letter words look alike

Hey Soon2B,

When did you become a BIS employee?

I'm refering to your icon.

Flashpointer:

Yeah, I always play in 1600x1200. Otherwise you can't see the enemy far away, and I also hate flickering.

BURP

People get with the thread its about a LAND ROVER not the SAS/SEALS and we all know the SAS rules just check through the off topic if u wana argument bout that..

Anyways I think a Land Rover would be extremely cool as they are my favourite car. The Russian UAZ jeep thingy isnt that far off a Land Rover short wheel base so all we need is for that to be repainted to look a bit like a landie and we are all set..

Hm, maybe with the new p3d editor thing that would work a bit, but for it to only fit 4 people, the guys in the back would need to be fatarses.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (coolcarlos @ Jan. 07 2002,22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No SEAL Rulezz over SAS

the SAS team sucks<span id='postcolor'>

Your ignorance in those statements is quite evident.

I think the Land Rover would be an good add-on because it is well known as an military and civilian vehicle.

I like this ugly car! smile.gif

There could be also an modified one for urban areas - an "flying hog". smile.gif

A few time ago I saw an real impressing one - long wheelbase, 4-door double cabin and in the back the pickup bay in normal size as the standard one. Wow!

And what about a few cars more?

An GAZ-13 "Chaika" or an ZIL-117 for russian vip`s and generals (good for sabotage and sniper missions) and for the normal people an Moskvich 417 or something like that.

I wanted to post pictures of those real cars but I only found dozens of model scale ones. sad.gif

I just wanted to add that I strongly recommend Defender add on for OFP. Let bring the "cube" to us!

A french Defender lover looking to have a 110 as its next car.

Best 4x4xfar... ;p

I think a Series III 88" (88-inch wheelbase... not the year) Land Rover would be a good choice.

Also, it wouldn't be far fetched to have a Range Rover Classic as a civilian vehicle. Maybe an early 70's 2-door. smile.gif