Sign in to follow this  
bmgarcangel

Voice Acting Needed

Hello,

I need some help. I've been working on a campaign called Operation Visnorsk for about a year off and on. I've been using gogs, this one other dude, and myself for the voices but now I need some help because some other characters just entered the campaign.

Bassically what I need is three different voice actors. Two would play two of these soldiers and one would be the narrator, much similar to the narrator type business in the Resistance Campaign. Please, I really need a voice actor not for too long but just for a little bit. I already have the stuff that you need to say right here with me. If you are interested send me a pm or talk about it right here!

~Bmg

Would be helpful to know what language you want to have biggrin_o.gif

I could send you a sample if you want.

English right now for the american soldiers mate. LOL i'm one of the american soldiers ( my voice is )....but....I also need russian for the Russian Renegade soldiers later on.

~Bmg

I've had a few people come to me about the Russian part...sorry I didn't Emphasize on that a little more but i'd like it to be Russian.....not just an accent.....so that it's authentic if you know what I mean  wink_o.gif

Oh ya...CaN someone be a narrator?

~BmG

Ok now, i already got one script done, i need another person to say a few things for this part of a mission i'm making....come on please! LOL

~Bmg

What kind of accent do you have.....lol im looking at you as being narrator so i needs to know mate!

germnflag.gif

Its a long shot but I'd put my money on German... rock.gif

Wonderful mate. Whats you email address so that i may send it to you then? Remember it needs to be in english!

~Bmg

P.s. I already have one other guy playing the voice of one of the characters. Void_False is now Dave. Now besides the narrator who is now Balschoiw, at least when he gives me the email address, Foxtrot is going to play a few russian voices. Now all I need is.............someone to play John......this is what john says:

John: Sir.......Harry, do you really think we'll be able to make it out of here?

Harry: Lieutenant, you don't need to worry worth shit. I promise you you'll be coming out alive. South Visnorsk island in two hours tops.

John: I don't know sir. Just got this really weird feeling that we might not make it out alive, look three kids and a wife back in the states are waiting for me to come home. I can't di........

Ok i've changed a few things. Now all i need is this stuff.......well, the stuff with the >>>>>>>>>> next to it needs someone to play it still........

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">( me )Harry: What you got for me Lieutenant?

>>>>John: Well sir, we have the Russian's talking about these woods. Guess they want to make sure whoever attacked Hill 69 is nice and gone. I expect that will be coming through here soon.

( me )Harry: Nice work Lieutenant. Pack up the radio then, we'd better get moving.

( Done )Dave: Me and Gonzalez been thinking, can we stay behind sir? I think we can keep track with things around here and report back to you guys at the base. It'll do some good you know.

( me )Harry: Ya go ahead. Sure you'll be fine Sargeant?

( Done )Dave: Yes sir, we'll be good. We're going to head out to a new spot. We'll contact you tonight. Good luck sir! ( Pause for about 1.5 seconds ) Ok Gonzalez, lets move.

( me )Harry: Everyone else, we have 20 minutes to get to that boat. Loaction of our meeting point once again is Echo-Alpha-two-nine. It would be best if we can get there almost undetected. Understood?

**Couple different yes sirs, about 3 or 4 different sounding ones......not too loud either**

( me )Harry: Alright then, lets move out!

**LATER ON IN MISSION**

**Radio Calls**

>>>>Foxtrot 29 (the boat): Captain Welsh, this is Foxtrot 29....where the hell are you guys?

( me )Harry: On our way Foxtrot, just experiencing some minor set backs!

Please HELP!!

in the name of BIKECOP272 HELP ME!!

anyhow ya, please....oh ya, narrator..whats up>?

Now how am I to respond?

I got 2 options

1:Respond harshfully and have a high probability of being banned or...

2:Sit down thinking why he used my number (272) and respond harshfully with a high probability of being banned

I am going to let the public decide on this one.

This was bikecop272 and I approved this message.

And because he needs help.I suggest you do if you want this well armed peice of work he has got locked away.

I don't have the best mic, but it's decent, and I can do naration voices pretty well. If you still need a narator just say so, and I'd be interested in finding out how to tryout.