Sign in to follow this  
NKVD

Can't resume campaigns/missions when using MODs

I can't continue/resume any campaigns when using MODs.

I can start a campaign, and it will work/resume just fine..but If I close OFP and then try to resume from where I stoped playing - it will crash OFP with this error msg:

"could not load users\choum\Saved\campaign\continue.fps"

"error no entry at '/gamestate/variables/item12/data.values"

NOTE: this err. msg I found from other poster on this forum, however, nobody could help him...

I know a weird workaround this problem..is by starting some other mission and then go back to campaign and try to resume - it will not crash, however, it don't work in several cases...

If someone knows how to fix it - plz post here the solution.

k thx.

nope.. wink_o.gif

I wonder if everyone has this problem or only me ? if only me - then I probably better reinstall OFP.

nope.. wink_o.gif

I wonder if everyone has this problem or only me ? if only me - then I probably better reinstall OFP.

Try backing up your campaign save files elsewhere and then deleting time.

Then start OFP and use the CAMPAIGN SP cheat to revert to where you left off in the campaign.

Does that work? rock.gif

gonna try that..but I think it will work..however, that's the problem - is that I would have to do that everytime if using mod......or maybe reinstall OFP and try it with MOD again..will try both ways.

gonna try that..but I think it will work..however, that's the problem - is that I would have to do that everytime if using mod......or maybe reinstall OFP and try it with MOD again..will try both ways.

There's something very important here.

Sometimes, if you play a mission or campaign with a certain set of mods and then start up OFP another time with different mod's, you may have unpredictable problems when switching from one mod mix to the next.

For example, if you're playing the 1985 campaign one day under the FDF Mod and then try continuing it under the ECP mod another day, strange things may happen.

Could this be your problem? Or do you have this problem playing with the same set of mod folders from one time to the next? rock.gif?

hm..maybe that's the problem..because I started playing campaign with regular OFP, then with Y2K3 (like on the second mission)...maybe it messed something up..dunno..will try to figure out this evening. thanks for advice though smile_o.gif