Sign in to follow this  
MattyDienhoff

New Civillian Cars idea (Will someone do it?)

Hey guys, I've got some ideas for some civillian cars. Mostly bis model alterations. Well here goes.

A station wagon (5-door wagon) version of the original civillian car (You know, car (blue) for example)

In each of the four colours the sedan comes in, (red) (blue) (green) and (yellow)

A usual bis car but a taxi with yellow paint (deeper yellow than the car (yellow), and a taxi sign that lights up maybe?

And a bis car with lights, sirens and a police marking on it. (But don't make it nogova police sceme because i plan to use it on everon and other islands as well.) Maybe a blue stripe instead of green that the nogova police have?

A pv3s with pk or .50 cal, (Has anyone else noticed that above the cabin passenger seat in this truck there is a hatch? A great place to put a pk or .50 cal maybe?

A modified version of the jeep (police) from resistance to be a usual civ version (no light and no police markings) in just the grey colour that the police one was in and maybe some extra colours like darkish red or navy blue. Of course try to keep them not too bright so they'll fit in with the BIS vehicles. And also maybe versions with a black canvas top (like the resistance rusty jeeps top) and a version with no canvas.

Something like this

Jeep (Blue\Canvas)

Jeep (Blue\No Canvas)

Jeep (Red\Canvas)

Jeep (Red\No Canvas)

Jeep (Grey\Canvas)

Jeep (Grey\No Canvas)

And then a version of the same jeep only with a resistance style camo. like this

Jeep (FIA) or something like that.

And a bis car in camo paint with FIA written on it in the same fashion as the PV3S for example.

Like Car (FIA)

Thats all my ideas. But i would just like them to fit in with the original bis cars and the everon type image as much as possible so make sure the paint isn't spotless. What do you all think? Anyone who can do it? Thanks in advance and sorry for being so picky about the details!

You should check Ofp.info, opflashpoint.org, and ofpnews.com for repaints of jeeps, there are A LOT of them there in all sorts of colors. As for the Police cars, there was an entire pack made once, with lights etc, cop cars based on Gaz 24 addon...(there's are also a more modern cop car available).

As for trucks with MGs, dunno about the PV3S, but there are Ural and US heavy trucks available with MG.

There are already some station wagons available, to make one matching with ofp setting, I'd sugest the Moskvich...

Oh, and a retextured version of the Trabant, in taxi colors, is also one of the more basic addons you can find...

Yes i know all that! But there are no repaints of the RESISTANCE police jeep. Only the unrealistically boxy, fia type jeep from CWC, and even the repaints of those don't really fit in with the "Everon atmosphere" (Too bright and no rust or any blemishes at all). And i know theres Deadmeats police pack but remember those are Nogova police. I want a "skoda" that is just a generic police sedan.

Well is someone interested in making these or not? I'm making a mission that i planned to use these in right now! Whatever happened to "addon request's" ??

"addon request's"?? What's that? What do you mean? Do you really think addonmakers are there just waiting for your request? rock.gifcrazy_o.gif

I'll give you a good advice!

DIY!

tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

Noooo i don't think there are addonmakers just "waiting for my request" I just thought that someone might see it and be interested in making it; that's ALL! And i already tried modeling i just can't the hang of it.

Guest major gandhi

I think no addon request ever resulted in an addonmaker fullfilling it. Prove the opposite if I'm wrong.

So if you have ideas about addons, start to make modells yourself, start a cooperation with people doing so or continue dreaming of it.

who'd want to see a station wagon in a war game? not me.

i want to see it IF ITS GOT A 50CAL ON IT wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

who'd want to see a station wagon in a war game?  not me.

i want to see it IF ITS GOT A 50CAL ON IT  wow_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

hehe, Interstate '76 anyone? biggrin_o.gif

who'd want to see a station wagon in a war game?  not me.

i want to see it IF ITS GOT A 50CAL ON IT  wow_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

hehe, Interstate '76 anyone? biggrin_o.gif

I loved it and the Nitro Riders addon!!! biggrin_o.gif