Sign in to follow this  
Hotkey

Ok, whats the deal with ofp2

For more then one year there was no news regarding OFP 2. (last news item on March 8th 2003)

I'm creating this thread only to hear if bis is still working on the game or not.

I don't need to know when it's done - just "if" it's done. (in a time within 2-3 years from now)

So i won't give up the hope that someone of the dev's will put an X on the following setences:

[ ] Yes, we are still working on OFP2!

[ ] No, we are working on OFP Xbox, we ll work on OFP 2 after release

[ ] OFP2? whats that?

[ ] nananaaaa ... we wount tell ya

Btw, sorry 4 the question aggain, but due to the lack of news there's no other topic u can discuss about :-)

So please be lenient to me Moderators!

smile_o.gif

as far as i remember some1 of dev team told that they are working on that smile_o.gif

as far as i remember some1 of dev team told that they are working on that smile_o.gif

yeah! right! but that was one year ago :-)

And one year is a long time in game developement

as far as i remember some1 of dev team told that they are working on that  smile_o.gif

No, it was one day ago, just look at the VBS1 released thread.

Well let's hope the OFP xbox version is done soon so that they can focus more on OFP2 smile_o.gif

@Vektorboson:

The only sentence conerning OFP2 in that discussion is the following sentence:

Quote[/b] ]

If you want to get a preview of OPF2, you will probably be more satisfied with OFP for Xbox then with VBS1.

Ok, you "may" take that as an agrument that they're still working on it - but who knows 4 sure?

yea hotkey is right , i would like to hear it from someone whos working on it(project) , please ;)  wow_o.gif

as far as i remember some1 of dev team told that they are working on that  smile_o.gif

oh... i'm getting old and time passes fast sad_o.gif

Something tells me that OFP2 is gonna become a "Duke Nukem Forever" project. The only update they have on theyre site for the past 5 to 7 years is "Release date: When it gets done" So I have lost hope in OFP2 also and I will move on to another game and eventually forget about OFP 2 just like I have forgot about Duke Nukem Forever, I will not buy it when it is released cause by the time they do release it the engine will be so freakin dated that it won't be funny.

I advice you to SU and think twice before you post such things.

id was working on DooM3 about 10 (in words: ten) years. Did you see it? does it makes you feel it is outdated?

development of OFP1 started in 1997. do you remember when was it released ?

So grow up dude.

I've closed nearly a half dozen other topics exactly like this in the past week. Short answer: Yes, OFP2 is still being worked on. It's not hard to find that kind of information. It's also easy to deduce that it is still being made for the fact that the OFP2 forum still exists.