Sign in to follow this  
desantnik

Need native russian - ukranian speakers!

Hey fellows...

I need Russian and Ukrainian native speakers for a Russian voice pack that hopefully I will be able to pull off!

Basically a Russian voice pack exists (not redhammer) , but it was only one guy and he just changed the pitch of the voice... I need about 10 people who have a weekend to spare....

this is essentially  a very loose project because it is very hard to implement slavic grammer with OFP syntax so yes there will be grammatical mistakes....meh:D

whats required is for you to send a sample of your voice preferably  in .wav (PCM - 44.100 kHz, 16bit, mono) saying this line.....

I've got him

in Russian or Ukrainian....hell if you speak any of those languages with a Moldavian, Georgian, BeloRussian accent or any other former soviet nationality send it in!

pm me for email address!

any of you Russian chaps - please post this at flashpoint.ru also...

smile_o.gif

Hopefully this will be somewhat near the FDF quality....maybe any of you Finns might provide technical help?

wow_o.gif

That would be nice!

Never liked the fact that eastern units were talking English.

Mathjis if you want to beta test that would be good... I'll release the first beta on COC beta forums.... it would be just resistance and then we'll see how things go! hopefully it will work! smile_o.gif

desantnik

What's your nick on flashpoint*ru? I will be glad to help, but i have 2 end-of-a-year exams this week. So i'm preparing for them right now.

I can speak Russian with Belarussian accent or without it  tounge_o.gif

BTW how exactly i translate "i've got him"?

Ja vzyal ego?

or even

Ja ego zamochil?

Looking forward to that idea. Always annoeyd me Russians speaking english. BTW, Desatnk did you managed to use default RH voices as resistance?

@ void_false - my nickname at Flashpoint.ru is Desantnik I just havent posted there in a very long time. wink_o.gif I thikn that ya ego zamochil would be better--- just use your judgement.

I know the feeling about the exams I just finished my IB exams and have my finals in a week.... good luck!

@kuba - as much as I've tried to convert the redhammer voices to resistance side the answer eludes me. Maybe you could have better luck

THX! i just wrote my math exam today. just returned from school and here i am smile_o.gif

I have holidays all next week so i will record some examlpe and sent it to ya. smile_o.gif

THX! i just wrote my math exam today. just returned from school and here i am  smile_o.gif

I have holidays all next week so i will record some examlpe and sent it to ya.  smile_o.gif

Dammit exams, i will have that stuff next year to smile_o.gif Are you able to find more peaple? I will propably manage to get Red hammer russian voices to resitance, but i cant be sure anything 100% at this moment.