Sign in to follow this  
jfri

Resistance single mission laserguide

In this mission I go to the bridge and designate the target and call the aircraft. Result either nothing happens or some bombs seem to miss the bridge. Do I have to designate a certain spot on the bridge or getting very close? Both two first objectives are marked as fullfilled.

I just played this mission (was bored), I lighted up the middle of the bridge and called in the A10's. Your keeping the designator on right (diamond thing showing)?

I completed this in 10 minutes without engaging anything or firing a single shot, pretty damn easy if you ask me...

I just played this mission (was bored), I lighted up the middle of the bridge and called in the A10's. Your keeping the designator on right (diamond thing showing)?

I completed this in 10 minutes without engaging anything or firing a single shot, pretty damn easy if you ask me...

Yes diamond showing and maybe easy if the plane comes and bomb the bridge. But that won't happen.

The A10 actually did a fly over then came back and hit the bridge on a second attempt. What version are you running? Worked fine on 1.96 for me.

Your actually calling the planes in right wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

strange. worked for me fine. but it was really borind to wait about 5 minutes while plane was flying around and trying to find right route wink_o.gif

That happened to me once - the fighter flew over the bridge but just kept on going and didn't drop anything. I was like "wtf?!"

In my case, the attacking planes strike at soldiers and tanks instead of the bridge. They never strike the bridge.

In my case, the attacking planes strike at soldiers and tanks instead of the bridge. They never strike the bridge.

Dude, always check the date of the last post before posting or you'll be punished. Notice that the last post here was two years ago. wink_o.gif